(Almost) Setup - Website Creator business for sale.

This is an extremely unique opportunity; get yourself on the road to success with an almost already setup Website Creator business. All you need to do is finish off the loose ends and launch.

So, what is it?
    This business utilizes one of the most popular open-source web content management frameworks available today to deliver a user friendly way for your customers to build and manage there own website or online intranet! Once launched, all you need to do is advertise, sign up customers, provide basic support and watch the money roll in.

The Website Creator system is the easiest way to get customers professional or personal website, online store, intranet, extranet, online journal, etc. on the internet without any complicated hosting setups, publishing software or installation of applications! It is a robust, extensible and fully functional content management system for the creation of a broad range of practical commercial and non-commercial applications which is easy to access, anytime, anywhere.

There are a number of DYI web builders currently on the Internet, however, they only provide limited functionality that does not grow and also tend to lack in taking advantage of current advanced technologies (becoming very static) which most people notice the second they click into a website.

There are a host of modules and skins already loaded into the system which you will own and provide to your customers.

What do I get?
    • All the project files that have been gathered (600+MB)
    • Almost $1700 worth of modules
    • Over 140 skins designs with a lot more available for download now!
    • Transferred ownership of all the website logins to give you access to all purchases modules and skins
    • Transferred ownership of website space and domain name(s)
    • License to all photos and images used
    • Support for 20 days for any questions and issues
    • A fully developed professional looking website

So what is left to do?
    I wanted to make it the extremely easy for customers to build and manage their own website without needing any help from me. So I was planning to put together a bunch of training videos which will be downloadable for them to view.

I also wanted to provide customers with a collection of a few freeware software to help with basic image manipulation, etc...

Why are you selling the business at this point?
    Things have been extremely busy for me and my family lately and there is no way I am able to finished launching this business and continue supporting it, especially with already having a full time job. So I am being forced to move on with the hope that someone else is able to finished launching it and making a success of it.

Please reply to this thread or PrivateMessage me to get the website address (for a preview) or to ask some additional questions.

Thank you.

Wrizz-ong forum.

Moved to other offers and requests.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Hi all... last chance to make an offer or ask for more information... i will be making my final decision soon.

SuperRobot5000