Review simple site

I'm especially looking for feedback from Mac users.

Bangalore, India
    You might better use Pligg or Scuttle or FreeGlobes as the CMS for your site.

Hey Sri, I had to abandon ALL CMS ideas after I decided to have the site as just an HTML page to increase the chances of it sustaining a digg or delicious or reddit the odd chance

There doesn't seem to be much on the site, so I don't really have anything to suggest.

Columbus, Ohio
    Hello. Kind of a strange navigational tool used, not sure what it's called. I fear that many of your visitors might misteak the lack of initial content for an incomplete site (like I think smrtalex did). But I love the logo.

p.s. I am a mac user.

There is hardly anything on the website, I do not understand the point in it seems too simple maybe have a slight design?
    Reliable, safe, secure. A company that cares about their clients

MyPaidHost - For Vps | Shared | Resellers accounts

hmm add some graphics and some more content I like the logo.

You might better use Pligg or Scuttle or FreeGlobes as the CMS for your site. ???

The idea that it's a list of "awesome blogs" is totally negated by the submission rules -- pay $1 and you'll be added. How does that ensure quality? To be blunt, your site seems worthless aside from being one of many paid-placement link sites for SEO.