Anyone home at x1services??

Just wondering if anybody has been able to get a hold of Darin or anybody else at x1services. We sent multiple e-mails to cancel our account, and just got billed again this morning. Any way to get a hold of these guys??

I don't have anything against their company (the service was actually pretty good while we were there), but we're going to have to dispute this with our credit card company if we don't hear back. This is getting absurd.

I have a ticket from Nov that has not been answered (about a billing error on their end that they need to fix) it has not been fixed and getting charged 0$ for 2 months already.

"Live Support" was on last week but of course couldn't get in.

I will be sending a cancel notice through email and both ticket systems. Also going to block any further transactions from x1services. (will pay what I owe when Darin himself sends me an email address to send paypal too)

This company is gone man ,im shure no one is there to answer ower tickets.is ben nearly 12 days since my server is down and no reply at all from them.

12 days away ... hm... I think they have very serious issues.

Search, only bad results. I almost went with them..

Hi!
    I did go with them as well..for awhile..before all the bad stuff was there.

I still get multiple messages every month trying to steal $$$ that is not due.

Sad sitch.

Bryon
    Bryon L Harvey
    Soil Relocation Engineer

Glad i'm not the only one

I cancelled my server back at the beginning of December 1st due to poor support
    The tickets still remain open/unanswered till this date

If your paying by credit card, you can speak to your bank and have them return the funds due to the company closing or failing to get back to you.

Well it can be done here in the UK, banks take that very seriously here; especially online payments.. If you paid by paypal, just cancel the subscription
    Carl Pickering, Line3 Internet
    http://www.line3.co.uk
    UK VPS Provider; 99.98% uptime

Naw it was by manual paypal, so I just ignored the last invoice and sent a follow up/reminder email to darin's personal address and the support address with my existing FOUR tickets which remain open

No reply.

Might be worth you getting your domains/sites/emails away from that provider and use another.

IMO; a company who can't be bothered to respond to emails/tickets doesn't deserve your time and money.
    Carl Pickering, Line3 Internet
    http://www.line3.co.uk
    UK VPS Provider; 99.98% uptime

I was wondering why I didn't get an email from X1 this week notifying that they were unable to charge me for my canceled account, so I checked their billing pages, and it appears that the license for modernbill is expired.

[Error 2-22] This license failed to auto-renew and has expired. Please click here to auto-renew your license now.

on https://www.x1services.com/billing/

Looks like things are starting to fall apart...

Starting?
    They started a while ago

Quote Originally Posted by cpickering
    Might be worth you getting your domains/sites/emails away from that provider and use another.

IMO; a company who can't be bothered to respond to emails/tickets doesn't deserve your time and money.
    Oh yea, I did
    I moved to erm....I forget the name, I haven't had any problems so I haven't had any reason to contact them, lol
    Think it was SLHost

Quote Originally Posted by AdamD
    Starting?
    They started a while ago

I meant on beginning of the final end

Gawd, I got yet another invoice today

What the ....is going on with that company?

I tried to have a chargeback from paypal, you should all try the same thing... I lost all my data and can't get it back even if I ask the company that the server belongs to because of privacy or something... I'll keep you updated
    WISEBOOST - Give your website a boost!
    MAGENTO OPTIMIZED HOSTING

Well my payments are manual, so I don't have any money being withdrawn from my account

Is there anyway to block invoice requests?

I don't understand why they've just stopped responding to emails and tickets

Looks like they renewed their modernbill license.
    So, looks like someone is there, doing something, but now answering any questions... strange...

Just figure i let ya all know, not sure if you saw my other post on other topic about them...

About 2 weeks back, I messaged them on skype. I got a response. I was 100% shocked, considering days and days for weeks I could not. A guy, dont remember name off top of head, its in my other post though, said he was helping Darin get thinsg cleared up by New Years. I said cancel my servers, he said all would be gone about an hour, thats a few weeks ago and thye still up, Oh well, I pay manual by paypal, so I have a total on my account of like $100 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr
    I have a ticket from Nov that has not been answered (about a billing error on their end that they need to fix) it has not been fixed and getting charged 0$ for 2 months already.

"Live Support" was on last week but of course couldn't get in.

I will be sending a cancel notice through email and both ticket systems. Also going to block any further transactions from x1services. (will pay what I owe when Darin himself sends me an email address to send paypal too)
    the same here, I also have a ticket form Nov asking to cancel my account, and I received a e-mail today with a cpanel error, when I see the VPS is still UP...

nobody have any update? no news about Darin?
    * Visit the WHT Brazil: http://www.webhostingtalk.com.br * - * Follow us: http://twitter.com/WHT_Brasil*

Lol - just a note- i was just looking at X1-Darin his account here at WHT and he was Last Activity: 01-11-2007 05:24 PM .

Hes still around, as I posted a few weeks ago, i got thru to someone on skype called like Mike (dont remember name off top of my head) who was supposedly helping Darin to sort things out. Dont know about you guys, but to me - things are not sorted out!

Just thought I'de mention that, find it odd no responses to skype (except that on time I got lucky after WEEKS of trying day after day), that he was on WHT a few days ago!