For Hire - experienced professional

My name is Zachary Beach. I am looking for a job as an admin or support technician. I have pasted parts of my resume below. For a full resume, send me a pm or email to job at persus dot net.

OBJECTIVE: Employment that will allow me to make use of my technical knowledge, and allow me to further develop the skill sets I possess. To gain employment in customer service, clerical assistance, or technical assistance, or any other position that would allow me to learn and grow.

EXPEREINCE: XP Communications, Inc., September 2005 to February 2006 - Tier II Technical Support Representative Web Hosting
    Responsible for resolution of problems with Web Hosting system, including tier I escalations, special projects, and security issues. Handled daily call volume, working with customers to resolve technical issues

TECHNICAL SKILLS: Unix, MySQL, Internet, DNS, FTP, Email, Hosting Security, Dial support, some HTML, some PHP
    Extensive training in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Windows
    Extensive multi-line phone training
    Extremely organized and highly motivated

Zachary Beach
    Project Manager

Salary/wage expected?
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Wage is very negotiable. Depending on the type of job, pay per ticket can range from $1.00-$2.50 or hourly wage for working an entire hour would be somewhere around the $7.00 area.
    Zachary Beach
    Project Manager