Book recommendations

I'd like to find some books on web hosting from the perspective of running a web hosting business, anyone have any recommendations?

Boston Metro
    As far as I know there is only one out there, it's called, "Web Hosting" and subtitled "a complete strategy for delivering high guality web hosting services." I ordered a copy of it recently.

Unfortunately, it was published last August and obviously written during the days of Wine and Roses (aka the dotcom gold rush). Although some of the information in it is still relevant, much of it belongs in a museum, particularly the projections and the fact that the bottom dropped out of the strategic consulting services market.

I'd recommend reading it, there's a lot of good techie stuff in there (the RFC list at the back is particularly valuable), but first, you can download and print the first two chapters free at:

Just ignore most of the statistics regarding where the industry is projected to grow, they are from 1999 and 2000 and filled with the boundless optimism of a pre-IPO dotcom's business plan.

But, for now, it's all we have for books on web hosting.
    All your hosts are belong to us