WHMCS is better?

Hello,

I am fuge fan of MB4, but when I compared with other billing systems, WHMCS looks better for shared/reseller hosting service..

As I use MB4, it is great on billing part and server intergration(automation).. and I think that's all what shared/reseller hosting service providers are needed... expect that MB4 has some fraud protection modules, rich CC modules and ordering system..

however, when I checked WHMCS, it had what I needed and what MB has... I don't see much different..

I have not used WHMCS yet and it is not that old as MB, so I can not tell how is it inside of it...

it will be good and nice if you can share your expericen about WHMCS.. and

if you can tell reason that you used MB and move to WHMCS

or

if you can tell reason that you used WHMCS and move to MB...

thanks

You'll find WHMCS alot easier to use, lighter on your server and faster. The support is amazing. You won't miss MB and their client limits.

Other than that.. is there any good features? I have checked their web and I don't see any company information.. do they incorporate at UK or they are not?

Erm, i've made a comparison, PM me for details if you haven't noticed it already.

yeah, I have checked your site.. but that's just feature lists.. Just like to hear any experience or reasons like that from actual users...with example..

why not just read the 20 other whmcs threads that have already been posted lately? =P

I used MB for 2 years and then switched to WHMCS. I am very happy with the change and wish I did it a long time ago.

Does it provide CC batch (automatic)? And does it provide intergration with other hepdesk?