Parking Pages with control over ads?

I would like to find a shared revenue for sale parking option that allows me to have some control over ads, usually in the "popular searches" there are loans and mortgages, i know these categories do well but i dont want them to show

in Sedo pannel we can control on keywords, so ads come related to keyword you choose.

I don't recall right now a service to exclude keywords you don't like
    Just try to focus your words and use a template limited from other suggested terms
    --- ZARDEN.com : Buy and Market Domain Names ---

Most parking providers allow you to select your own keywords. Some even allow you to exclude keywords. Where do you park your domains?
    Signature Under Construction.

actually i am just starting with buying and parking, hopefully i came up with something good i seemed to have done all the donts of registering lol
    i tried sedo and will stick with this for a little bit changing the category changes the "popular searches" so that has worked out fine

Thanks

For parking revenue, newly registered domains are virtually useless. You need to buy registered domains in the aftermarket that have traffic. Over-simplified, I know. But a good basis upon which to start your parking ventures.
    Signature Under Construction.