Server crashing, help please!

This is weird, my server would sometime run great for 1-2 days then suddenly crash. Once the server start crashing it would then start chain crashing. I really have no idea why.

This time I notice some entry within the /var/log/messages, I hope someone can guide me in the right direction.

kernel: Debug: sleeping function called from invalid ontext at include/linux/rwsem.h:43
    kernel: in_atomic():0[expected: 0], irqs_disabled():1
    kernel:
    kernel: Call Trace:<ffffffff80132c79>{__might_sleep+173} <ffffffff8013897d>{profile_task_exit+33}
    kernel: <ffffffff80139bc6>{do_exit+34} <ffffffff80117e88>{do_machine_check+841}
    kernel: <ffffffff8011147f>{machine_check+127} <EOE>

Today my server crash only after 5 hours. There is no error on bootup, or at least I do not beleive so.

This is the only thing that may look like an error during bootup:
    Warning: acpi_table_parse(ACPI_SLIT) returned 0!
    kernel: No mptable found.
    kernel: Aperture from northbridge cpu 0 too small (32 MB)
    kernel: Your BIOS doesn't leave a aperture memory hole
    kernel: Please enable the IOMMU option in the BIOS setup

I don't think the above could cause the problem, but I am not positive.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

You should look at the *nix distro creators website. Submit to them the errors you posted here, they will have a better idea of what is going on. Also state any changes you made just prior to this error taking place.

Have you trued your kernal damage to them as they sometimes couse trouble and do you have webmin installed as that frommy exsperience couses ploblems