Load Balancing in dedicated server

Hellow

It would like to know if it is possible to make load balancing in dedicated servers.

Since already I am thanks.

Sorry my english. I'm learning.

Quote Originally Posted by romzinho
    Hellow

It would like to know if it is possible to make load balancing in dedicated servers.

Extremely easy .. what applications do you need to distribute, and what OS would be powering them?

Quote Originally Posted by romzinho
    Hellow

Simply put - yes. The cheapest (0 cost) method is just having DNS point at 2 ip's for your 2 servers. This works fine for static web content, but can be a bit more complicated if you utilize databases (then you need your web application to know how to read/write between 2 databases which requires some know how).

Longer answer: depends on your application, operating system, and network (i.e. both servers in the same geographic datacenter or not).
    TurnKey Internet, Inc : phone 1.518.618.0999 and 1.877.539.4638 | Contact Us
    Cloud Servers | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | VPS | Mail Services | Reseller hosting
    New York / East Coast Green Datacenter

I use for personal sites. It happens that forum grew very.

Necessary to make a load balancing. I use vBulletin, and has hours of the day, that is very slow and memory goes used 99%.

Use the RHEL in the server.

I would recommend using a different server for mysql for now..that should be enough..

www.wattproxy.info