going to start new (old) business

Hello

i'm going to start new business (new for me) - file sharing site.

i know, that there are 10-30 Popular such sites ( and 10 000 fresh new such sites),

My points are:
    * have nice-short domain for it
    * hosting (for the fist time )
    * and few ideas how to promote this site, that's why i'm going to start it...

just have few questions:

1. as i don't know this business well, very interesting how much u can make having ~500-1000 uniq users/per day

2. does file sharing sites corrupt any copyright rules and are they legal?

IMHO, No

# Files that compromise the security of the servers, and files that break international copyright laws must not be uploaded under any circumstances. Files can and will be deleted immediately and without any warnings.
    # Customer agrees not to use *** services for messages of terror or depicts torture or death, harm minors in any way, customer is not allowed to transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.

3. i know, that a some hosters don't allow to host such file sharing sites, do you have any information about "HUGE" hosters (such as HostDepartment, hostgator, dreamhost, ect) .

any advise, pls

thank you
    Your Health Encyclopedia
    Medical and health consumer information resources containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language

take out a dedicated server , rather than these type of service.check ev1servers , i think they allow.

just need to clarify:

"file sharing" site => "One-click hosting" site (like rapidshare, MegaUpload, etc)
    Your Health Encyclopedia
    Medical and health consumer information resources containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language