Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Master Reseller Software?

Hi,

Looking for some help finding some DECENT master reseller software. Maybe even a company with support that reply!

I currently use Deasoft's WHMreseller - It's full of bugs, likes deleting accounts, costing me money and customers. Sometimes it decides it doesn't want to load.

The support ignore you, they change their licensing system and dont issue license keys for old licenses, costing you more money, and at the end of the day, overall it's crap!. Worked fine a few months ago, but has become incredibly pathetic recently.

Any ideas on some other software... that works?

Apparently RVskin has a sub reseller feature, but i've never got it working?

Dan
      0 Not allowed!

If you'll sell reseller hosting when you must purchase a dedicated server. Other solutions is bad because of some reasons.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)
      0 Not allowed!

I would suggest looking at clientexec. It might be something you would like

Good Luck,

Chris
    Heath Hosting – offering Shared Hosting services with that extra personal service and support
    IN HOST Reseller Hosting – offering reseller hosting services only Service will be available January 2007
    cPanel - WHM(Reseller only) – Fantastico – Unlimited Domains –OVERSELLING ALLOWED on reseller plans
    RVSkins – 15 Day Money Back Gurantee – 24x7 Support Ticket System –Servers located in Dallas Texas
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart
    If you'll sell reseller hosting when you must purchase a dedicated server. Other solutions is bad because of some reasons.
    I do own 17 dedicated servers, but i need software to sell master resellers, as WHMreseller is too unreliable
      0 Not allowed!

danserv,
    I will fix your issue on Sunday 31st. To give you a speedy fix please make sure in your ticket you have included server root login details.

I can't refute your claim of a bug because I don't know what version you are running and I haven't looked at your issue yet. The thing is it could be one bug causing you the problem and after its fixed you may never have any further problems.

It could also be the way in which you or your clients are using the software. Some users have entered rediculous disk and bandwidth quotas (e.g. 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999) , which don't help. Right now our support is reduced since its the holiday period and after a year of hard work we would like at least a few days to have a break - hence 31st.
    Deasoft.com Aussie & USA VPS, Reseller & Shared Hosting + WHMreseller & DAreseller
    AutoBillMe.com - The Non-PHP Automated Billing Solution for Web Hosts
    WHMreseller - The first Alpha/Master Reseller Plugin for cPanel
    DAreseller - The first Alpha/Master Reseller Plugin for DirectAdmin
      0 Not allowed!

Try completely uninstalling your installation - you can find uninstall info in our forums. Then reinstall - this should give you 7 days of free trial - until 2nd Jan by which time we should have fixed the problem.
    Deasoft.com Aussie & USA VPS, Reseller & Shared Hosting + WHMreseller & DAreseller
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

I don't need a trial license, i need software that works, i've paid for 4 licenses now, 1 of which works
      0 Not allowed!

I've tried the "reseller" system in rvskin, and it works ok. It's a bit confusing to understand, however.

Check the rvskin forums for help, if you get stuck.

Note, that the reseller system in rvskin is NOT the same as whmreseller. It does not allow you to create WHM reseller accounts under other WHM reseller accounts.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for that, will take a look

And on another note about useless WHMreseller software, Brett fixed a lot of the problems, but a lot of people's usernames are still randomly disappearing, and i haven't recieved my other licenses STILL,
      0 Not allowed!

oh and a lot of people arent being given the IP's so they cant create jack all
      0 Not allowed!

Response

Hi,
    I'm trying to help you danserv but you've changed the login details for your server. I'm not able to gain access to your server anymore, which I need to fix your particular issue. Can you resend me the login details, thanks.
    Last edited by bjdea1; 01-04-2007 at 07:11 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Please also check tickets 2880 and 2886 - my customers are going nuts!

I don't mean to be a hassle but the last few weeks have been one problem after another and it's really hard to explain to customers.
      0 Not allowed!

sent details
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RAH104
    Please also check tickets 2880 and 2886 - my customers are going nuts!

I don't mean to be a hassle but the last few weeks have been one problem after another and it's really hard to explain to customers.
    I agree, i've lost over Ł400 in custom, and nearly losing another Ł75 worth
      0 Not allowed!

Follow Up

I'm working on this the best I can. I haven't disputed that you have problems with your installations, you do have legitimate problems and I'm trying to solve these. We want the software to be rock solid ourselves so everyone's happy.

The vast majority of installations are running well, but we do have a handful of customers each with problems related to:
    - Upgrade/Licensing problems
    - badly entered resource values ("999999999999999999" type values)
    - Software being used to its memory limits, e.g. server with over 2000 accounts.

So it is requiring some juggling at the moment, but it should all be solved soon. Thanks for your patience.
      0 Not allowed!

Some of you are also not setting up your Resellers properly.

Some are simply creating a reseller account and forgetting to give them any priviledges or disk/band values. So WHMreseller can identify that they are resellers but can't identify what type and what are their allocations. Others are setting up resellers with rediculous values. Please take some time to try to clean up your resellers account priviledge settings in the "reseller" section of your root WHM. Rediculous values like 9999999999999999999999999 MB just cause problems. The older version allowed this but the newest version has now limited numbers entered to be no greater than 99999999 MB.
    Last edited by bjdea1; 01-04-2007 at 08:11 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Follow Up

RAH104 (via support tickets) & danserv (via PM) please see my responses.
      0 Not allowed!

Solution

Please note we have identified (but not yet located) the bug (its not a serious bug - just annoying) thats been causing you both issues.
    Last edited by bjdea1; 01-05-2007 at 03:11 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

The blank page issue seems to be fixed but the missing IP issue not.

Ticket 2886 updated.
      0 Not allowed!

I also cant see ip in my WHM reseller Is this universal?
      0 Not allowed!

sounds like it!
      0 Not allowed!

Follow Up

Should have a fix completed in the next 24 hours.
      0 Not allowed!

Seems to me that WHMreseller is still quite a buggy release. Do you offer any sort of compensation to those of you clients who buy a WHMreseller license, but have lots of downtime?

I'm sure those company's our there will start to loose customers and reputation, if they haven't already
      0 Not allowed!

Response

WHMreseller is not causing any server to experience downtime. The software is not affecting any other services on a server and is itself working at about 98% on these servers with issues.

I think you obviously don't understand the complex nature of any large software application. If you can show me any officially released software in the world that has never had a patched or updated release due to a discovered bug then I'll buy you a beer.

This bug will be SQUASHED in the next few hours anyway and I'm very much looking forward to it
    Last edited by bjdea1; 01-06-2007 at 05:13 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

I would just like to say we strongly recommend against people installing version 1.3. It is much better for new clients to install the latest release. The bug that I am fixing now is not serious and WHMreseller will still function fully for 98% of your clients. As soon as this bug is fixed in the next few hours ALL V2 installations will be auto-updated and that will be the end of the bug once and for all. So we recommend users to install V2 (latest current release) ONLY, V1.3 will NOT upgrade to V2.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast