Thread: TA DA! Finally!

TA DA! Finally!

Hello everyone, I have been working for months to totally revamp my web site http://www.yeswebmaster.com. I know it's short on articles right now, I'm working on that.

Please let me know what you think of it.

I will be posting special ad rates for members of WHT in the advertising forum today or thursday.

All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

I really liked the design........
    my main complaint is with the links.......It makes it difficult when little images are used for links.......I would recommend using something a little more accessible.........

other than that, it's looking good.....
    --

Hello,

Good work on the website. My suggestion would be to try to work with the tables a little bit. To clarify, directly under your advertisement banner, there is the table for "Home" and right under that is "Latest Articles". From the Banner down to "Home" down to the "Latest Articles", there are many table outlines and white space. It makes it confusing for the eyes sometimes.

Other than that, keep up the excellent work!

Kind regards,
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

Thank you guys for your feedback.

Because there are so many tables, I though the white space would be nice to give everyone a little break from all of the lines.

As for the nav images, I explored many different other ways to create a nav at the top of the page. From past experiences drop-down boxes are not perferred by users, and the titles are too long to do text links, so I thought this was the best option.

Keep the feedback coming.

Thanks guys,

KICK @$$ WEBSITE DUDE!!

I agree with.... .....well, everyone else; it's a great design

However, I suggest you put the "channels" section above "latest articles", IMO it divides the page too much... But hey, that's just me I'll say it again: Great work!!
    Andreas @ DA Host
    DA Host - www.dahost.com
    Reliable Hosting Affordable Prices Superior Support

Thanks! Glad to hear it's going over well and I didn't waste months of work.

Looks real good. Nice color scheme too.