spam email and advice

I have got same problem at work , we use exchange server 2003 in cluster mode.
    1- What be the advice, do I need to use third party.
    2- Do I need to upgrade to exchange 2007
    Which is the better solution a among huge list of solutions.

3- I believe I can not use IMF because we have got exchange in cluster mode,,,because when I tried Exchange System Manager-->Global Setting-->Right Click-->Properties--> Intelligent Message filter tab,,,,I could find these options as has been explained in the link below:
    http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/...ge-filter.html

Thanks
    Edit/Delete Message

I could find these options as has been explained
    I meant to say i could not find protocol optios

IMF is not supported in a clustered mode, I have seen it work but its not a great solution.

You would be best off using a 3rd party solution that supports clustered servers.

Upgrading to exchange 2007 is a majar task, it is very different to 2000 and 2003. You also need to bear in mind hardware considerations, Exchange 2007 requires both 64bit hardware and 64bit operating system.

Any recommendation for third party solution ?
    Regards

Two applications I have used before and worked well, GFI Mail essentails, and Sunbelt Messaging Ninja both work with clusters, but only active-passive ones.

Two applications I have used before and worked well, GFI Mail essentails, and Sunbelt Messaging Ninja both work with clusters, but only active-passive ones.
    Thanks for this feedback