Transfer away from Registerfly, never get EPP transfer code

I've got a very important domain expired on Registerfly becauase renewal failed.
    So I want to transfer two expiring domains away from registerfly. But Registerfly seems never deliver EPP transfer code to me. What should I do to complete the transfer process?

sw usa
    log into RF, then Change your whois info. (1st box, click+ at right end, then click blue button bottom left of contact info) as you do that, the auth code will appear at the bottom of the page to change whois contact info.

Thank you! I get it.

How long does it take from when i select "unlock" and save settings at Registerfly until when i go to another WHOIS (such as at and i see that the STATUS change to "unlocked".

Right now, after about 15 minutes, the status on the whois is still at "LOCKED" even though i have changed it to unlocked.

In my experience with registerfly, it takes about 5 minutes or so once you have unlocked a domain before you should initiate a transfer ... but give it 15 minutes to be on the safe side. I got caught out once trying to transfer a domain away from regfly as soon as I unlocked it... but 5 minutes later I was able to initiate the transfer away process.

WHOIS dont seem to be 'live records' and are only updated every so often.
    In my experience, the changes generally show up after a day or two (or three or four) lol

Hope that helps
    Last edited by crdr; 12-30-2006 at 12:39 AM.