Selling an established script selling site $550-$800/ Month

The website has been online for almost a year and the profit is from selling the scripts.
    There are currently 2 scripts.
    One is basically fully developed and finished (5 versions were released so far) which is the main source of income.
    The other script is a stable one but might need some very small fixes.
    There are just over 45 clients who purchased the first script and 2 for the second script.
    There are also additional features that can be purchased for each of the scripts that cost additional money so this is a HUGE opportunity for you.
    You will need to put a maximum of 1 hour / day to keep this business running or even rent a coder or someone that is a bit familiar with PHP/Scripts that can do the job
    This small business can easily generate enough money for you to make your living.
    I am getting about 1-3 sales a week averaging at 100-300 without any paid advertising, only free back links.
    As i said, there additional items that can be purchased for both scripts that generate extra income so sales can sometimes be less than 100/Week though it barely happens...

The whole sale contains 3 sites, 1 main site, and 1 site for each script.

The script is a script i purchased with resell rights half finished about 2-3 years ago.
    Since then i have worked over a year on this script and have managed to make it probably the most advanced in it's criteria.

I am selling the site because of personal issues, i will be happy to tell you everything over MSN or PM.

I am not listing the URL or telling you the name of the scripts here, please PM me if you would like additional details/stats/proof of revenue or whatever

What do you get?
    1. Exclusive rights to both scripts (Each selling for $100+)
    2. IntelloDesk License (~$250)
    3. PHPAudit license (Leased)
    4. Designs for all sites (~$600+)
    5. IdevAffiliate License ($100)
    6. 3 Developed domains with at least PR3
    7. Full source code to both scripts.

I am looking for offers above $5000.
    I already have an offer of $4200
    No BIN yet.

*Payment will be made either via PayPal or Wire Transfer.
    Last edited by shreder; 12-23-2006 at 10:26 PM.

Please PM me the URL, thanks
    God Bless American Web Hosting Industry

Please PM URL and the top selling script.

Please PM me the URL, thanks.

PM me please with the URL
    Convert your PSD to HTML. we create valid xHTML/CSS and SEO optimized web pages for you.

Milton, Florida
    Can you send me the link -- As well as more information on the software

PM me details please

Please send the url, revenue and traffic stats

Aji Quality outsourced hosting support and server administration @ affordable rates. Let the PROs handle your customer service 24/7.

I have pm'ed you all

New Delhi, India
    Please send the url, revenue, traffic stats and anything else necessary