Do you use page rank predictors ?

Hello

everytime I have used them they failed, always way off, very frustrating

seems, that it's really a waste of time.
    Your Health Encyclopedia
    Medical and health consumer information resources containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language

i do take a look but to be honest i don't take much notice of them anyway.

i have a list of things i always do with a website which pretty much guarentees a pr2 rank at least.

it is a waste of time really but meh.

Is there any PR predictor made by Google, Inc.? That would be the only useful, but it doesn't exist. All other tools are indeed a waste of time.
    Life is too short for 56k!

i personally dont really care about page rank because i am ranked 0 and am still on page 1 of yahoo msn and google for a couple of keywords like local sexy women, and a list of crap along those lines BUT I AM RANKED PR 0 SO I DONT REALLY CARE FOR IT TO MUCH

ya whatever you do for ur site but if ur site is new then u wont get any rank, to get rank ur site must be 3-4 months old
    http://Smilemaker.uk.to
    (More than 800 readymade scripts)
    http://Bestforum.uk.to/uk/forum

Smilemaker

btw, why u make ur site in frames?

added after 2 minutes: ahh. don't check that ur files are hosted in another host (awardspace_com)
    Your Health Encyclopedia
    Medical and health consumer information resources containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language

Google has a PR toolbar, so every time you go to a site you can see their PR right in the top like Alexa

hi,

nothing is so prfect like human brain. the pr predictors are the software which are developed with a concept of prediction by keeping the current situation in mind. but the seo is dynamic by nature so the seo predictor can not be a perfect one.

expect what you have done and what should be your page rank. what ever expetation you have got is the perfect expectation