[WANTED] Image Hosting Website + Domain...

Hello

I am looking for a free image hosting website, it can be new or established one. better if comes up with a domain, if your domain has a good pr, its better.

Please post here your url's for me to look and also the price you are looking for.

I am looking for a image hosting site with following features...

1. Instant 1 click image upload for free members
    2. Paid image hosting registration system for premium members (paypal supported)
    3. a Very nice design, i dont want to look at just a script with single image.
    4. A nice domain name, with PR if possible.

Thank you
    HostiaWeb.Com - High-End Shared and Reseller Webhosting Solutions
    █ No Contracts ¤ No Overselling ¤ No Downtime ¤ No Outsourced Support ¤ No Worries
    █ Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkins | Secure & Tweaked High End Servers | Friendly 24/7 Support
    █ Perl, Zend, Ioncube, Ruby, Pear, Python, cUrl, GD2, Serverside includes, ImageMagick, Zend & More!

If you still want to buy Imagemain it's still up for sale at the price we discussed.

I know it does not have a Paid Image Hosting System, but you could easily incorperate this by offering paid FTP accounts for users to upload multiple images.

Quote Originally Posted by Keagle
    If you still want to buy Imagemain it's still up for sale at the price we discussed.

I know it does not have a Paid Image Hosting System, but you could easily incorperate this by offering paid FTP accounts for users to upload multiple images.

hey well i don't think that will be a good enough feature. i am still interested in your one buy was actually looking if i can find a better one.
    █ No Contracts ¤ No Overselling ¤ No Downtime ¤ No Outsourced Support ¤ No Worries
    █ Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkins | Secure & Tweaked High End Servers | Friendly 24/7 Support
    █ Perl, Zend, Ioncube, Ruby, Pear, Python, cUrl, GD2, Serverside includes, ImageMagick, Zend & More!

Sending a pm now

Hi,

I've been tossing around the idea of selling mine

Let me know if you'd like more info or an offer.

Regards,
    Sean

http://IMGBoxUpload.net

Fully established! Comes with quick upload script and the member login script. Full admin panel aswell.

You can set it up in a way where you can have a premium membership where users have to pay via paypal portal.

It does come with a unique design.

Page Rank 1.

PM me for more information.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

hi,
    i thinking of selling my free file/image hosting website if i recive a reasonable offer. You can give a look here
    It is an established and running since Nov.2006. i am currently upgrading/transfer to another server (so uploading is not available). This service use currently 1200gb bandwidth/m

Please PM if interested.

I have the domain name AddYourImage.com for sale, and i am a designer so makeing a new design for the domain would not be a problem. I think i actually have a turnkey script for it with all the features you need.

Pm me your budget, thanks
    “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”
    ― Sun-Tzu, A Arte da Guerra

I have a site that I would consider offers on quite a new site though good name with 1 click uploads, I have yet to incorperate the premium service but that wouldn't be a problem. If you are interested in talking about it contact me by PM here and we can set-up a convient way to speak.
    BTW the site URL is in my signature.
    Filefeed.net - Image Hosting -

Still looking for one, interested in "Dalip" 's website, replied to his pm, lets see if we can make up some business, please let your offers come...

imagevilla.com