An online domain registration tool

I am trying to create one using php and mysql maybe even add ajax.

Basically these will be the steps the customer will need to complete before they pay with their credit card or by invoice

Step 1: Customer search for their domain and selecting the appropriate extension

Step 2: Customer select their desired domain and the number of years they wish to register

Step 3: Customer select the webhosting package interested

Step 4: Customer select additional services like website monitoring, content management system etc.

Step 5: Customer checkout the items they have selected and pay by credit card or by invoice.

What do you all think? is there anything i can add on to simplify the process? or make it more intuitive?
    Please kindly share your comments

Seems standard. However I hate the godaddy style page after page trying to get there. I like search, add to cart, checkout. Done. Having something to click if I need to change any of my defaults if neccesary. IE.
    1. Search
    2. Add to cart
    3. Configure Cart (extras, contacts, nameservers)
    4. Checkout

Getting spammed with tons of junk every checkout is obnoxious, im sure you make more profits but if you're targetting a reseller market I can't imagine many bites for garbage services (no offense but they never are good deals as this is where they want to make their profit most of the time) like webhosting that gets offered every time.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

actually this is what my sales reflected to me to like try to hard sell them
    i mean if customer come in buy the domain name then naturally they would like to get a webhosting package too rite if they dun wan they can just click to next page would this amount to spamming too?

Depends on your market. If you're selling to people wanting a personal webpage, probably get more sales than if you're competing for webmasters trying to get a good deal on domain names.
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

not possible that i have the both of two worlds?

I guess it is possible - perhaps make a setting for an express checkout avoiding all the extra pages of being offered features like webhosting?

i have look through some of the webhosting website and these are some of the domain registration tool which i think is quite nice

http://www.websg.net/domains.htm

http://www.8.to/domain_register.html

anyone have any others to share?
    or any comments?

I have workout a very simple domain whois script a bit of integration with ajax

if u all free kindly check it out and gif me some comments thanks dude

I have workout a very simple domain whois script a bit of integration with ajax

if u all free kindly check it out and gif me some comments thanks dude

here is the link

http://it.bludot.net/regdomain/index.php

http://it.bludot.net/infocomm/web_hosting.html

there is a domain checker on the right side
    what do you guys think..
    after searching for domain right if is available will ask customer whether he want to register the domain or not
    how should i proceed on from here
    and the website layout izzit ok?

search for domain, add to cart and pay. That is all