Thread: ipowerweb.com

Hybrid View

ipowerweb.com

Hello

I'm looking to host my website with ipowerweb.com
    Does anyone have any opinions about them? Any customers?
    I'm particulary not sure about their support...

Try a search you will find more info.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=56803

I don't give my business to spammers, you may want to contact the people in this thread about their posts, and if true, I'd consider someone else.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

Same here. Although their plans may look attractive but I will definitely think twice about hosting with a regular spammer.

I am not sure if you will get more spam after you sign up with them. I reckon you would.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

They are SPAMMERS!
    This forum officially ****ing sucks

Hi,
    their # of mail and transfer figures are also non-realistic.

regards.
    Unilay.com Web Hosting
    Want more! You won't regret.
    www.unilay.com

I get non-stop spam from ipowerweb at my hotmail and personal/business email accounts. They seem to be advertising everywhere at the moment. We should just hope they have a pay-per-click (thats the one isn't it?) so we all click on the ads and run up a huge bill for them.

Cant understand why they would be spamming really. They advertise on just about every web site you come across eg overture,google adwords and about another 100 web sites ive seen. They must be spending a fortune so why would they be spamming? hmmmmm seems weird to me.
    24 hour tech support.
    Web Site Builder - Reseller Plesk Deals.

www.Low-Cost-Web-Hosting.com

I have one account with ipowerweb and have had only minor problems (they were down once that I know of).

As for spam... I never get solicited by them...and I'm a customer. Anybody in business knows that you should solicit your customers.

I think that most of the spam that people get, advertising ipowerweb, is from over enthusiastic affiliates.

Brian
    IceIsHot.com
    Compare prices and features of over 100 different web hosting plans with the IceIsHot.com Web Hosting Comparison.

I currently use IPowerWeb. I've had a few problems, and I've spent several hours on hold waiting for someone to answer and never got through. When you can get through to customer service on the phone, they are actually pretty helpful. My major gripe is that their customer service number isn't a 1-800 number, and they never respond to me when I send in a problem I'm having through the technical support forms on their website. I am thinking about switching hosts, and I think you could find a better host for not much more in cost.

Thanks for the info, I appriciate it.

I found a better host that won't spam me and actually give me some support

Which one?

Are they new?

"IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    We are busy with completing our site
    Our order system isn't fully ready yet, please contact sales@freestylehosting.com to order."

Yes, they are new but they seem good. I got a reply from them in less then 2 hours

Ah, I see. Well, keep us updated, because I'm up for renewal with IPowerWeb in either October or November.

Personally I would worry about a company that doesn't have sense enough to wait untill their site is ready before they publish it.

Brian
    IceIsHot.com
    Compare prices and features of over 100 different web hosting plans with the IceIsHot.com Web Hosting Comparison.

Originally posted by NSyncVillage
    Are they new?

"IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    We are busy with completing our site
    Our order system isn't fully ready yet, please contact sales@freestylehosting.com to order."
    We are working on a custom order script, this should be done very,very soon

Originally posted by iceishot.com
    Personally I would worry about a company that doesn't have sense enough to wait untill their site is ready before they publish it.

Brian
    IceIsHot.com
    We had a working order script before - but it gave some problems, that's why we took it offline and developed our own.

edit (july 1) : order script now online
    Last edited by diederik; 07-01-2002 at 06:32 PM.