Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Reseller

Best Reseller

Hi

Can any one give me an idea about the best reseller in the market .. plan should be under 50-80$ ,..

I don't want any major downtime .. no delays in email

with any control panel .. server should is hosted in usa .. windows OS will be preferable .. disk space should be 20GB-30GB bandwidth should be couple hundred DB

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by kjawaid; 12-23-2006 at 06:03 AM.

Your budget is enough to find a reliable reseller hosting provider. If you search and read the reviews on WHT when you can find a lot of reliable reseller hosting provider. My choice is Hostdime(our hosting provider).
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart
    Your budget is enough to find a reliable reseller hosting provider. If you search and read the reviews on WHT when you can find a lot of reliable reseller hosting provider. My choice is Hostdime(our hosting provider).
    I don't know what your talking about but his budget is more then enough to get a very good hosting provider.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAnonymous
    I don't know what your talking about but his budget is more then enough to get a very good hosting provider.
    With 20-30Gb of disk space and a couple of hundred GB of transfer? It's not going to happen.

When you need 20-30GB of space, you should be looking at the dedicated server market.

Simon
    EIRCA Ltd, home of The Genius Network™.

Hello,

I recommend Vortech http://www.vortechosting.com

The CP is H-Sphere, and as a Reseller you can have both Linux and Windows plans...

They have good and stable servers and a great support.

Best Regards,

Samuel Pereira

Quote Originally Posted by IHSL
    With 20-30Gb of disk space and a couple of hundred GB of transfer? It's not going to happen.

When you need 20-30GB of space, you should be looking at the dedicated server market.

Simon
    I am not at all intrested in dedicated servers at all ... don't want to manage servers ... However data space can be low minimum requirement will be 10-12 GB, however i would like to have a bandiwdth as much as i can.

I have noticed that some of reseller providers limit the outgoing emails to couple hundred (i have read this in one of the thread http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...sellerZoom.com )

i really like the failover package of Reseller Zoom, but i have read some really bad reviews ...

My mostly clients concern is to send and retrive emails, i am not at all intrested in databases or forum stuff ... but emails should be smoth and no email should bounce at any cost.

Thats why i really want to have a reliable and stable Provider.

Hi!
    Any special reason of why are you looking for windows hosting? are you going to use ASP.net, MSSQL? or anything working only with windows servers?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

It's just not going to happen in a shared environment. Sure hosts 'claim' they offer all of that, but try using it and not being shut down for policy abuse.

You need a VPS for anything over 5-10GB space, easy. And that's on the far side, unless you are merely hosting files.
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

From stability and reliability aspect, you may check hostmaven.com They have both reseller and VPS option.

Before finalizing any host, I would recommend you to send a presales questionnaire to the prospective host. Compare the answers and then sign.
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?

Quote Originally Posted by IHSL

Simon
    No,

Look here

http://www.surpasshosting.com/resellerplans.php

Been using them for a while AMAZING service

Quote Originally Posted by chpkorean
    No,

Look here..

..Been using them for a while AMAZING service
    I won't comment on a host selling 20GB space and 2TB of bandwidth for $15 a month because it would sound biased. People can make their own conclusions on that one. Reseller providers offering those kinds of allocations is a hot topic of discussion on this and other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by kjawaid

i really like the failover package of Reseller Zoom, but i have read some really bad reviews ... .
    Don't let the negative reviews desuade you from researching the company in more detail and asking pre-sales questions. Upset users have much louder voices than content ones. Any provider worth their salt (and of decent size) will have a few negative reviews.

Simon
    Last edited by IHSL; 12-24-2006 at 03:22 AM.

I think your best bet would be to go for a fully mangaged VPS solution.

This means that you do not need to worry about server management at all and all you have to do is maintain your customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito
    Hi!
    Any special reason of why are you looking for windows hosting? are you going to use ASP.net, MSSQL? or anything working only with windows servers?
    no such special reason .. but here windows is a basic requirement, linux is not that much popular

Quote Originally Posted by WickedShark
    I think your best bet would be to go for a fully mangaged VPS solution.

This means that you do not need to worry about server management at all and all you have to do is maintain your customers.
    most of the companies are providing un-managed vps ... i have came accross to a company www.site5.com .. any one have any reviews on this company

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelPereira
    Hello,

I recommend Vortech http://www.vortechosting.com

The CP is H-Sphere, and as a Reseller you can have both Linux and Windows plans...

They have good and stable servers and a great support.

Best Regards,

Samuel Pereira

Please provide your domain that you have with vortech here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=4279025

Thanks.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

i have came accross one other company

http://www.ait.com/compareplanspricing.php

can any one give me some backup on this

Which reseller plan have you taken ? I am also looking for a windows reseller pack.

Quote Originally Posted by szaheer
    Which reseller plan have you taken ? I am also looking for a windows reseller pack.
    i have selected unix plan ..

i have came accross one other company

http://www.ait.com/compareplanspricing.php

can any one give me some backup on this
    ait has a long history of reviews and I suggest you use the search tool here in the forum. Type co. name in and past, present feedback will result. There will be plenty of feedback for both ait and site5. You can also run co. names through google.com and see what comes up.
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

I agree with Martie, AIT has certainly been around the block a few times. I would agree with searching the forum for them or reviews on them. You can also look at http://www.whreviews.com or even better yet as Martie has stated running the name through Google may prove to be very very helpful. Regardless, let us know who you choose and be sure to post a review on them here.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Thanks for the effort ..

Hi

Can any one give me an idea about the best reseller in the market .. plan should be under 50-80$ ,..

I don't want any major downtime .. no delays in email

with any control panel .. server should is hosted in usa .. windows OS will be preferable .. disk space should be 20GB-30GB bandwidth should be couple hundred DB

Thanks in advance
    I would recommend onthespothosting.net. I host many sites there and have had no problems. For example, I had a small issue and opened a ticket at 9:56 PM - it was answered and resolved by 10:04PM.

And I believe you can use Windows stuff there.

John

jwstaton what domains do you have hosted there?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by HostFrog
    jwstaton what domains do you have hosted there?
    Posted before

statondesign.biz
    johnstaton.com

I'd take a look at planetHttp for a good reseller, great uptime and up to date features

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast