Debian Server AMD64: grokthis or netsonic or other?

I am looking for a reasonable Debian Dedicated Server. From among the choices available, grokthis.net and netsonic.net are the ones that I could find reasonable. Bytemark is above my price-range.

Any opinions on either grokthis or netsonic, wht experts? I could not find too many reviews for either on wht.

Any other good, reliable debian hosts you know of that I can use?

I am looking to spend $100 on an AMD 3500+ or better with 1 GB of RAM. (Netsonic only gives 512MB, I know - maybe I will upgrade to 1 Gig with them).

What other options do I have if I want an AMD64+Debian setup with a reilable host? If asked to choose, I would choose on reliability and expertise, and then price.

Thank you for your valued opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by foomatic
    I am looking for a reasonable Debian Dedicated Server. From among the choices available, grokthis.net and netsonic.net are the ones that I could find reasonable. Bytemark is above my price-range.

Any opinions on either grokthis or netsonic, wht experts? I could not find too many reviews for either on wht.

Any other good, reliable debian hosts you know of that I can use?

I am looking to spend $100 on an AMD 3500+ or better with 1 GB of RAM. (Netsonic only gives 512MB, I know - maybe I will upgrade to 1 Gig with them).

What other options do I have if I want an AMD64+Debian setup with a reilable host? If asked to choose, I would choose on reliability and expertise, and then price.

Thank you for your valued opinions.
    Well, there are many Debian host who can help you get the best dedicated servers. Well, what you can do is mention your detailed requirement and and a earnest request to raise your budget, as you should look for quality hosting when it comes to dedicated servers.

Thank you for the response. I stuck with the two choices and asked for more like them since these are available, and seem to be okay/good, but I would love to learn more. I don't see the point in paying, say $200 for what is available for $100 already. So if these are bad choices, why so? And are there better replacements. If I were to pay $XXX more, then what would be the benefit. I do not need a better/faster processor or memory than what I request below.

Detailed specs are that I need an AMD64 bit processor, 1 GB of RAM, 1500 GB of transfer with a 10MB connection upgradable to 100MB.

I also found serverpronto offers cheap Debian servers, but maybe the overheads involved with support (Such as reboots) make it less than ideal?

Quote Originally Posted by foomatic
    I also found serverpronto offers cheap Debian servers, but maybe the overheads involved with support (Such as reboots) make it less than ideal?
    Wouldn't go with them.. If my server was hanging I would basically be ****ed. I don't like high reboot charges