Arrow [Wanted] Need help transfer websites to new host

Job Description

Hello

I'm very novice at this and have never transferred any websites to new host before.
    I need someone to help me move approximately 7-8 websites (6 of them wordpress).
    Currently on shared Cpanel host, transferring to dedicated server (total control) @ theplanet.com to Plesk admin.
    It is very crucial that all files remain intact, including mysql data from wordpress and have it all working condition when transfers complete.

Login/Password will be provided to access everything. This is one time job.

Job requirements

Knowledge of transferring sites from Cpanel to Plesk.
    Helpful if you have experience getting around dedicated servers a plus.
    Communicate via email/msn of transfer status
    Must be done over this weekend or ASAP

Hourly/salary/project

Paid one time up to $100

Detailed contact information.

Pm me here or email: [email protected] Thanks, George

Hello,

I'm available to complete your site transfer tonight. Feel free to contact me. References available upon request.

Thanks!

I can help you with this.
    I have sent you an email.
    Thanks
    Primary email: advanced dot programmer at gmail dot com ..

If still in search?

Quote Originally Posted by 907Group
    Job Description

Hello

I'm very novice at this and have never transferred any websites to new host before.
    I need someone to help me move approximately 7-8 websites (6 of them wordpress).
    Currently on shared Cpanel host, transferring to dedicated server (total control) @ theplanet.com to Plesk admin.
    It is very crucial that all files remain intact, including mysql data from wordpress and have it all working condition when transfers complete.

Login/Password will be provided to access everything. This is one time job.

Job requirements

Knowledge of transferring sites from Cpanel to Plesk.
    Helpful if you have experience getting around dedicated servers a plus.
    Communicate via email/msn of transfer status
    Must be done over this weekend or ASAP

Hourly/salary/project

Paid one time up to $100

Detailed contact information.

Pm me here or email: [email protected] Thanks, George
    PM sent to you.Check it

How about asking your new host for help?

Hello. When we transfer to another host we usually ask the new host if they can help us transfer the sites for a minimal fee. Luckily, the answer is always yes for free.
    Try your new host first.

Good luck!
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Quote Originally Posted by consul
    Hello. When we transfer to another host we usually ask the new host if they can help us transfer the sites for a minimal fee. Luckily, the answer is always yes for free.
    Try your new host first.

Good luck!
    Its generally true when you are transferring to a shared or reseller hosting providier. I believe the OP has got a dedicated server from TP and he will need to hire someone to get this job done for him...

I dont think TP will help him with transfers unless its a managed dedicated server where his DC reserves the right to decide if they are going to help him or not..

ThinkSupport,
    Thanks for the insights.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Hello all, thanks for quick replies. I have hired someone here from WHT.
    I have asked TP, they do not touch client's data.

Thanks all