Proven reliabilty (we've maintained 100% uptime for every month this year, with the exception of October -- 99.9% Uptime in October) and great support. Reviews may be found on WHT any many other resources if you have any doubts about our hosting.
Service looks pretty good. I've a couple questions and comments to help improve (and other Hosts take note)...
- The hosting plans page does not mention much about FTP. How many accounts? Any anonymous FTP?
- Are dedicated IP's available?
- Can I connect directly to the MSSQL server to manage my databases, or can I only do it through the control panels provided?
- Add a user forum to allow customers to discuss various topics related to the provided hosting. I've found this very helpful when looking for a host and when dealing with odd issues.
To answer your questions:
1. 5 FTP accounts for the starter plan, 20 FTP accounts for the developer, 50 ftp accounts for the premium. Anonymous FTP is not provided.
2. Due to the abuse of connections we have recieved in the past we do not allow remote connections to our MS SQL Server, but we do provide a web based manager for this.
3. We have considered adding a user forum, but as any other forum of this nature it would have to be heavily moderated - which tends to cause unhappiness. We have a very strong background with the hosting we provide, and we love what we do. Our plans offer a full 15 day money back guarantee, so try it, you won't be disappointed!