* allmanaged.com redirects to sagonet.com

So I checked to see if allmanaged.com got a facelift yet, to my surprise that domain redirected to sagonet.com Is this an error?

It does the same for me too. I recall when it was launched their support was crazy insane. If they stopped Allmanaged just alone is a great downfall for Sagonet as a whole if they are launching a new enterprise they should let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by ANewDay
    So I checked to see if allmanaged.com got a facelift yet, to my surprise that domain redirected to sagonet.com Is this an error?
    No this isnt a error, they might have moved the site to sagonet.com redirecting allmanaged.com, must have taken ownership, i think it is better if you confirm with the support deparment about the Redirection.

Quote Originally Posted by hosting advisor
    No this isnt a error, they might have moved the site to sagonet.com redirecting allmanaged.com, must have taken ownership, i think it is better if you confirm with the support deparment about the Redirection.
    sagonet / allmanaged is the same company.

allmanaged was the "sister-site"

the building still looks like home-depot to me

Quote Originally Posted by hosting advisor
    they are the same company, one is managed while the other is unmanaged. This is shocking news without any announcement

Quote Originally Posted by ANewDay
    they are the same company, one is managed while the other is unmanaged. This is shocking news without any announcement
    I checked their forums nothing there about the re-direct but a thread of "Britney Spears nude" under Windows General , that was shocking .

Edit: More shocking to the spam under their forums. And just found an old friend of mine through it.
    Last edited by peruviantalk; 12-23-2006 at 05:10 PM.

Guess we'll have to wait and see if an announcement is made then
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.