Paypal to bank account transfer

Hi,

Anybody tried accentcard (www.accentcard.com) ??? I just bought it some days before and found it to be so easy to transfer money from paypal to bank accounts. It took just 2 days to do the transfer and their commision is very low as well.

I hope this information can help many of you, especially from Asia/EU nations.

Hmm, I dunno. Looks kinda weird to me. I much rather just get a debit/credit card at my local bank.

Quote Originally Posted by vdoogle-hosting
    Hmm, I dunno. Looks kinda weird to me. I much rather just get a debit/credit card at my local bank.
    Why it looks weird?
    Senior Server Administrator

it looks interesting to me.
    - Steve D
    SERVBoston: Hosting since 2003
    Shared, Reseller, VPS.
    Top Notch Support from a veteran hosting company!

Looks like a very big scam (in my eyes). I would not trust them with a penny.

Quote Originally Posted by michaely
    Looks like a very big scam (in my eyes). I would not trust them with a penny.
    I see. Personally, I have transferred money through them 4-5 times without any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by linuxcares
    I see. Personally, I have transferred money through them 4-5 times without any problems.
    Cool, if it works for you, that's great. I'll just stick to my regular transfer methods. No point in going with another company when paypal does it all just fine

Quote Originally Posted by michaely
    Cool, if it works for you, that's great. I'll just stick to my regular transfer methods. No point in going with another company when paypal does it all just fine
    Yes, it works for you since you are from Canada, you can transfer money from paypal to bank account directly

But, this is not the situation with many other countries. For example, paypal allow transferring money via cheque in India, and it will take around 18-20 days to receive the money. Some other countries doesnt even allow the cheque transfer. I think, this card will helpful to them.

I wouldn't trust my money to a company with a private whois
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse
    I wouldn't trust my money to a company with a private whois
    I bought the card from accentcard, but the transactions are made through their bank 1bankcard.com. It says the name "FIRST REGIONAL BANK, USA" while transferring money from paypal to their account.

Note: Its not possble to transfer money from paypal to your local bank account using their service, they will send a debit card for $25 and you can withdraw money from ATMs using the Card.

From their FAQ page:
    "How much does it cost to buy an Accent Card?
    The purchase price on this site is only US$25.00.
    There is a small monthly customer service fee of $4.75 per month thereafter."

The monthly fee is not attractive. But, this is interesting.
    Our online processor deposits the funds directly to our bank.

We wish you well!

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

So generally, it's buying a debit card??

Removed, point already made earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sohan
    So generally, it's buying a debit card??
    Yes, its a debit card

Try www.mygcard.com i've been using it since long, they basically give you a US personal bank account and a debit card which is associated with that account and it works great.

Even i'm from india and no issues with withdrawing funds from paypal or any other credit card process that transfer funds to US bank accounts. Also even accept egold.

Greets

Quote Originally Posted by funtoosh
    Try www.mygcard.com i've been using it since long, they basically give you a US personal bank account and a debit card which is associated with that account and it works great.

Even i'm from india and no issues with withdrawing funds from paypal or any other credit card process that transfer funds to US bank accounts. Also even accept egold.

Greets
    Looks good! Thanks for the information

Quote Originally Posted by linuxcares
    Also see: I work/own this website, and want to indirectly plug it on this huge board full of hosting retailers!!

Quote Originally Posted by chpkorean
    Also see: I work/own this website, and want to indirectly plug it on this huge board full of hosting retailers!!
    Really? Awesome, dude