View Poll Results: Should i better stay with my actual design?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Post What should I do?

Hello, my new website is www.webliveoperator.com

I just finish the design of this website but i want to know if you think i better buy a new template from a professional web designer or if i should stay with this design. I will be please to receive your suggestion.

Second question, i plan to sell webhosting, domain name, web promotion, etc. should i better have a different template for each website or i can make all my site with this template and just change the name/logo on each web site services.
    exemple:
    www.webliveoperator.com is blue
    www.webmatrixserver.com is black
    etc.

Thanks.
    i hope you will understand my english!

your design looks ok to me.......I actually thought it was quite good.......

In terms of using a different template for each service, I would only recommend it when the area of business covered is quite different.....so you dont confuse the visitors.......

cheers
    --

Hello,

Nice websites. As 21inchguns, you should only use different layouts if your content is very different from each other.

It seems to me that you will be providing two totally different services. If this is the case, you should go ahead and purchase another template so that your visitors know that you are offering two different services.

Kind regards,
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

I think the navigation headers ("Webliveoprerator Service", "Support Center", and "Partnership") are too small. Otherwise really nice
    Andreas @ DA Host
    DA Host - www.dahost.com
    Reliable Hosting Affordable Prices Superior Support