Hybrid View

Exclamation APlusHosting - Need Information Please!

Hey I'm looking into purchasing from A+ Hosting but I wanted to know what you guys think of them and if anyone here has/had a server with them.

http://www.aplushosting.com/english/index.phtml

Server quality?
    Network speed?
    Setup time?
    Customer support?
    Reliability?
    Overall rating/comments?

Thanks a lot!
    Owner of Optix Gaming Solutions
    Game Hosting Redefined
    Co-Owner of AMPEDHOST
    Hosting Amplified

i have not had a server with them but i have had a website with them since 2001, the network has been perfect, i can count the "seconds" of downtime in 5 years and their support is great, very quick to reply, the sites runs so well i havent had to use support much at all , it is so reliable that I continue to keep it with them instead of transferring it to my dedicated elsewhere
    UrlRedo.com - short URL service

I'd stay away from them for dedicated servers.

All I know is every account I've ever heard of their support when there is an issue is it's SLOW! As in DAYS slow.

Just to confirm, you guys are talking about aplushosting.com with those comments and not aplus.net? They are different companies.
    Eric Spaeth
    Enterprise Network Engineer :: Hosting Hobbyist :: Master of Procrastination
    "The really cool thing about facts is they remain true regardless of who states them."

Damn! Can't edit. Thanks for pointing that out. NOTE! my above comment is in regards to aplus.net. Sorry for the knee-jerk response.

Yeah that's why I posted the link to their site too

Can we get some comments on A+ Hosting .COM not aplus.net ?

Thanks!
    Owner of Optix Gaming Solutions
    Game Hosting Redefined
    Co-Owner of AMPEDHOST
    Hosting Amplified

just to clarify, my response WAS about A+ hosting , not the other guys
    UrlRedo.com - short URL service

I had a dedicated server with aplus.net for one month. I spent most of that month trying to get one thing after another to work. From basedir restrictions (that noone could get to work) to simple versions of software, the server just didnt work for me.

The good news is that aplus has a 30 day money back guarantee. Or so their salesman said. Well, that wasnt true. It actually took me 2 months and $250 to get the thing cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by frosty1
    I had a dedicated server with aplus.net for one month. I spent most of that month trying to get one thing after another to work. From basedir restrictions (that noone could get to work) to simple versions of software, the server just didnt work for me.

The good news is that aplus has a 30 day money back guarantee. Or so their salesman said. Well, that wasnt true. It actually took me 2 months and $250 to get the thing cancelled.
    aplusHOSTING.COM!!! Even several people pointed that out in the thread.

And that is the reason why we are soon changing our name. aplus.net's bad reputation haunts us. They are a terrible company, who keeps trying to take our domain because "our name causes confusion to them and affects their good name".

When in fact we were in this business before they did...