Which one of these plans is best

My site is PHP MySQL

We get about 3k unique a day but I am looking to bump that up A LOT. By manage we want to do cpanel ftp and stuff like that ourselves. But for security and all the really technical stuff they can manage that.

Overall I am just looking for a server that will let my site have alot of incoming traffic with out any down time.

My bandwidth for my site I am not exactly sure but most amount of bandwidth weve used in a day this month have been almost 8GB, and we are looking to use be able to use alot more than that.

I was concidering getting dedicated hoting from this site http://www.availnetworks.net/hosting-dedicated.html

I don't really want to spend no more than 100$ per month so I was wondering which plan is the overall best on that site. Also hit customize to see more advanced plans if u need to.
    Last edited by RoboLlama; 12-21-2006 at 10:35 PM.

My choose would be

A6S-L2-AV

AMD 3000+ Barton
    1024Mb DDR RAM
    80Gb 7200 RPM Hard Drive
    Operating System Choice: Linux/BSD/Windows*
    1000 Gb Premium Savvis Bandwidth

would that server handle a good bit of traffic?

Quote Originally Posted by RoboLlama
    would that server handle a good bit of traffic?
    seems your site do not come with heavy traffic,especial it is more income traffic,so I think this server would be powerful enough.

well my script is kind of inefficient and it can hog up CPU power and sometimes I get this error message on site
    see this image here http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3977/untitledvn4.jpg

and I was wondering if I got that server u said above, would my problem be solved.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboLlama
    well my script is kind of inefficient and it can hog up CPU power and sometimes I get this error message on site
    see this image here http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3977/untitledvn4.jpg

and I was wondering if I got that server u said above, would my problem be solved.
    Obviously it is limited by your hosts provider,there is no limit by dedicate server except you limit it

well do you know if there are any better deals than the one you showed me? It doesn't have to be same company. As long as its same price or cheaper.

you may go to the offer forums,if you want unmanaged servers,there are many providers have better spec with $100/mo.

well I need managed though. I am not tooo tech savvy all I really know how to do is cpanel(mysql dbs, phpmyadmin), and ftp stuff. Don't know too much about security and stuff like that and seeting it up.

The cheapest solution at LunarPages is $99 a month, for 1000 Gb's bandwith, but they offer something better than just specs: excellent support and credibility.

I don't know availnetworks, and I only write about something I used...
    Around two decades of web marketing experience & millions of visitors.
    NunoAlex.com explains my expertise & how I can help you.
    Contact me!