East Coast vps providers

I'm looking for some east coast vps providers. Preferably with some good bandwidth options (InterNAP..or anything else equivalent).

Budget doesn't really matter, but it's to host a very small free game, so bandwidth quality is important.

What type of a game? Why not just get a shared account then?

It's not a text-based game. It's a game that needs to be run in Linux. Basically a mini-game server. It comes with .bin files.

I've found yfvps.com (yellowfiber.net) but I haven't heard back from them..sent them an email on christmas day, and we're now at 3pm, the 26th. Too bad..their network mix looks promising.

www.myriadnetwork.com has some nice bandwidth and very high performing servers based in Ashburn, VA [Equinix].

www.amerihosting.com uses Internap bandwidth in Atlanta, GA.

HTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I've found yfvps.com (yellowfiber.net) but I haven't heard back from them..sent them an email on christmas day, and we're now at 3pm, the 26th. Too bad..their network mix looks promising.
    Who did you send this email to? I see a email from a Anthony received at 9PM EST On the 26th. Submitted via the online contact form. And nothing in sales or support emails.
    Last edited by Spudstr; 12-26-2006 at 10:35 PM.

I sent it via the online form about 7-8pm on the 25th, I should know, as it was right before I left the house

In any case, it's not unheard of to hear about lost or delayed messages. I get those with my own email, and in no way reflects how your support is...I'll be replying via email