* Hiring xHTML/CSS Coder, PHP Coder, vB Skinner, Wordpress Skinner and Flash Developer+

Hello All-

Let me just skip straight to the point. Attraenta Media is a web-development goup that offers a wide range of services such as site design, site coding, forum design and coding, PHP development etc. Due to some more recent personal issues, the company has been put on hold until I got re-prioritzed and came up with a business strategy I believe every member of the team can benefit from.

To make matters simple, my design skills simply arent enough to satisfy the clientell I both intend to and allready have, thus why I'm posting here. Below are the job descriptions of positions that are available along with payment and requirement details...

xHTML/CSS Coder
    • Code must be quality
    • Work needs to be consistant, i.e no having to maybe come back later and fix it
    • Should be able to produce Valid Documents, allthough not a strict requirement
    • Must be able to produce qulity work in the possible tight time constraints you will be working with
    • Must use a messenger service (i.e MSN, AIM or Skype) and be consistant with online time
    • Should have a portfolio of past work*

Pay: $45 to $100 *Per project, depending on diffeculty and quality
    -----------------------

PHP Coder
    • Coding skills must be fluent
    • Work needs to be consistant, i.e no having to maybe come back later and fix it
    • Must be able to produce qulity work in the possible tight time constraints you will be working with
    • Must use a messenger service (i.e MSN, AIM or Skype) and be consistant with online time
    • Should have portfolio of past work*

Pay: Since PHP is so unique per-project, it will vary, $XX-$XXX per project
    -----------------------

vBulletin Skinner/Coder
    • Past experiance with vB code and being firmiliar with it
    • Portfolio is required*

Pay: $100-$250 *Per project, depending on difeculty and quality
    -----------------------

Wordpress Skinner/Coder
    • Past experiance with the Wordpress system code and being firmiliar with it
    • Portfolio is required*

Pay: $100-$200 *Per project, depending on difeculty and quality
    -----------------------

Wordpress Skinner/Coder
    • Past experiance with the Wordpress system code and being firmiliar with it
    • Portfolio is required*

Pay: $100-$200 *Per project, depending on difeculty and quality
    -----------------------

Designer
    • Designs must be professional and of professional quality
    • Must be able to produce organized (in folders) .PSD files
    • Previous experience in web-design is a must!
    • Portfolio is required*

Pay: $110-$300 *Per project, depending on difeculty and quality
    -----------------------

Flash Designer/Developer
    • Designs must be professional and of professional quality
    • Must be able to produce organized (in folders) .PSD and .SWF files
    • Previous experience with flash/web-design is a must!
    • Portfolio is required*

Pay: $175-$375 *Per project, depending on difeculty and quality
    -----------------------

For now these are the positions available. As time goes on and the company expands, there will allmost positvely be more positions open for these jobs and more! Please, only serious individuals apply! I have had numerous potential employees apply and then dissapear. All payments will be made via PayPal or wire-transfer (for US residents). Please send your resume to Attraenta -[@] - gmail.com. If you would like to speak with me otherwise, you can contact me via the following methods...
    • MSN - Attraenta -[@]- Gmail.com
    • E-Mail - Attraenta -[@][email protected]
    • PM - Send Me a Private Message
    • Reply to this thread as I will be checking it hourly

I look forward to reviewing your resumes guys. I appreciate you taking the time to look over the ad and hopefully sooner than later, me and you will be talking!

Happy Holidays,
    - KC
    Attraenta Media
    President and C.E.O
    Last edited by Kristien; 12-21-2006 at 03:45 PM.
    WatchNipTuck- premium nip/tuck streams.

Hello
    Added u on MSN

Regards

^ I've talked to you and will be giving you an answer in a little while
    WatchNipTuck- premium nip/tuck streams.