EPP Code and NetBunch

I have a customer who has requested their domain be transfered from NetBunch to my company (Enom Reseller). I went through the domain transfer stuff and of course it wants that EPP code. Normally thats fine, except the customer can't access the domain where it currently sits. NetBunch's domain website won't load, their staff doesn't reply, the phone numbers don't work, and the domain is locked.

Does anyone have any ideas how to get this domain unlocked/transfered?
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

dr2 / mesopia / netbunch does not exist any more. They and a few more good hosting companies were bought and destroyed by a company called webhosting plus. Customers were left without service, money, and domains.

use the upper right search button, enter netbunch or whp. It's a long read.

You can contact enom and be able to at least transfer domains to an enom account. Enom knows about the problems and has helped others.

Check your credit cards, whp, etal, billing systems will apparently live on forever, billing for these companies that no longer exist.

Good luck

-larry

just re-read, you're a Community Liaison and don't know about this?

I know about the WHP, netbunch stuff, I was more asking what my options were in regards to getting the domain moved since we can't get a hold of netbunch.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof