Christmas gift from Pingdom One free year of uptime monitoring

During the next 48 hours (ok, 45 as of this writing) it is possible to sign up for a full year of Pingdom’s uptime monitoring service for free. If you already have a trial account with us, you can upgrade that for free too. No strings attached.

This is our Christmas gift to all server administrators and webmasters out there who want to be able to relax during Christmas instead of being paranoid about their websites and servers breaking down. A one-year account normally costs $119.40.

Take advantage of this unique Christmas offer on www.pingdom.com. It’s valid until 6 a.m. EST on Saturday (December 23). For us Europeans, that translates to 11 a.m. GMT.

Great offer. I'll try out your service thats for sure.

Nice offer. Worth giving a try, even the 30 days should have been enough but I won't complain about a year for free :-)
    Plexi Hosting and Web Services LLC - Solid hosting, gift cards

TalkShoe - Live, interactive podcasts

Thanks to both of you for the kind words.

In response to Plexi_Hosting, we always have a full-featured 30-day trial option available, but for Christmas we wanted to do something really special.

I signed up last night but have yet to receive any emails from you. Is there an extra step I have to make? Thanks in advance.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

same here, been a while and haven't received any information (checked Junk folders, etc).

You should get the account details the second that you signed up.

Pleas email support – at – pingdom.com and we will resend you the account details.

Done. Hope to try this out over the holidays to augment and test against what's already in place. Thanks!

Bugger... Just missed this...

Quote Originally Posted by almecho
    Bugger... Just missed this...
    Same here.

I cant believe i missed this great offer
    I am such a loser.

I know- I cant believe I missed this as well
    Course-Notes.Org

US History US Government and Politics| Note Outlines Vocab
    Euro History Psychology Econonomics | Forum Study Guides

i dindt received the details

I got there in time but encountered a problem. Still havent received a reply to my message on WM-T forum though. Quiet disappointed!
    BioALIEN
    █ Secure your name before someone else does: The Million Dollar Advert.com
    █ Get your permanent keyword listing and get better Search Engine ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by BioALIEN
    I got there in time but encountered a problem. Still havent received a reply to my message on WM-T forum though. Quiet disappointed!
    Apologies for the late reply. From what I understand you tried signing up after the Christmas offer had already expired. Credit card payments were disabled during during the 48-hour period the offer was active (ending 6 a.m. EST on Saturday the 23rd).

Please note that you can always sign up for a 30-day trial account at any time, no credit card needed.

Everyone else: We hope you forgive us for the somewhat slower support response time than normal that we had during Christmas. If anyone for some reason still doesn't have their login information, please email support at pingdom.com about this. The sign-up process is automatic, including the account login emails, so we assure you they have been sent. However, in some cases emails do end up in spam bins or are blocked entirely, and that is when you have to contact us so we can send you your information again.