UK based Windows VPS host wanted.

Any recommendations for a UK based Windows VPS host? Interhost.co.uk is all I have at the moment, thanks.

A very good reason why you'll not find many....performance or lack of it.
    UK SSD VPS without compromise - upto 250k IOPS !
    www.clustered.net

Well, very few companies provide a windows vps.But there are companies in our forum which support the same.

Quote Originally Posted by reiteration
    A very good reason why you'll not find many....performance or lack of it.

There is nothing wrong with the performance of windows based vps servers if they are correctly setup. Windows used to be awful for hosting, but no longer is. It is as good as unix based servers.
    WHSuite - Billing, Automation and Client Management Software.

Do check at dehe.com, they do offer UK based vps (contact them before placing order). They are good in support and service plus vps are fully managed.
    Cloud Hosting
    ~ Shared Cpanel Hosting, Cpanel Reseller, Business Cloud Hosting, SSD Cpanel Reseller Hosting ~

Lets agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by RMWebs
    There is nothing wrong with the performance of windows based vps servers if they are correctly setup. Windows used to be awful for hosting, but no longer is. It is as good as unix based servers.
    UK SSD VPS without compromise - upto 250k IOPS !
    www.clustered.net

Back on to the subject of UK based VPS recommendations, I can whole heartedly recommend solarvps.com!

I've been with them for six months and just recently renewed for a year. They're an American, I think, company but they have a UK based datacentre with connectivity provided by Euroconnex. VPS performance is very good and the support is excellent with fast and accurate responses to support tickets.

Best thing about them at the moment is that the Pound is so strong against the dollar so to convert their prices in to pounds you can basically just half their current dollar price. They've also got a 10% off deal running which makes it even more of a steal. One of the sites that I host there is http://www.hostforest.co.uk/ if you want to check it out, if you've got any questions let me know.

Solar VPS do a good job I've been with them before and they certenly know what they are doing.

Also, if possible look around for a provider that is using the Blue Square datacenter, its a new DC in the UK and has excellent connectivity!
    WHSuite - Billing, Automation and Client Management Software.

Euroconnex use the BlueSquare Maidenhead Datacentre as well as a number of other UK providers (http://euroconnex.net/network.php).