South Wales, UK

Thumbs up VPSByte - Dedicated Server - Mini-Review!

I thought i'd post a little review regarding VPSByte...Its only been a few days, but these are my initial impressions and I will come back here to post a more lengthy review in time.

I found their offer on the WHT Offers and Requests forum (for a dedicated server).

Pentium 4 3.0GHz w/HTT
    80GB SATA II
    800GB Bandwidth
    1024MB Ram
    2 IP's
    DDoS Protection
    - $89/mo

I added Cpanel ontop.

Its only been a few days since I've had the server but I must say I've been extremely impressed by the lengths they have gone to to accomidate me.

I fired a list of questions off and it was promptly (within 10 minutes) answered by Camron. Very polite and properly answered questions.

After placing my order, the server was online within 3 hours - It took a little longer to get Cpanel activated, (2-3 hours) as this was done directly by their datacentre (Infinity Internet Datacenter - Portland, Oregon) but through each step they answered all my questions and kept my informed of the status of the server.

The quality of the server/connection so far has been great - I'm in the UK, and am getting about 450/500kb/s pretty much steadily each time I've tested it. Everything loads nice and fast, no problems (yet) at all. *fingers crossed*

I've had a list of further questions that I've emailed, each answered by Camron very promptly...He even gave me his personal email address if I needed anything.

So far, so good...I'm very happy with the whole process of ordering with them and the server has been great.

2 thumbs up from me for VPSByte.

I will of course come back and update on how things go in the near future but thought I'd share my initial experiences with everyone.

One of the pages (no content yet) I have hosted with them is:

It can only be attributable to human error.

Portland, Oregon
    Thanks for your kind comments
    Last edited by HostingFuze; 12-21-2006 at 02:41 AM. - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best. - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services