OMG VBulletin! Question

About to buy a Vbulletin license from someone.

Was registered in July (yes its owned) and I even saw a preview of it. How much do you think would bea resonable offer for this, and what kinda trasnfer fee we looking at?

Is said $100-$120, I was thinking $100 in my mind would be resonable considering I've got 6 months to use it. Do you think $100's to high, to little what?

Please have that license verified through the WHT HelpDesk.
    I would pay $125 at most for it.
    Dave

No transfer fees from VB, and yes, if it's being sold here, have the license verified by the helpdesk. Can't hurt to have additional safeguards.

Looks good as long as the other person is trust worthy. Well worth it to get it verified by a third party such as WHT.
    Salvador Paniagua | CEO/Founder of AllureHost.com
    cPanel Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Hosting - Custom Hosting
    cPanel 11 | ASSP Spam Filter | WHMCS | RVSkin | RVSiteBuilder | Fantastico | PHP & MySQL 5 | Site Transfer

He said $110 for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimon86
    Was registered in July, and is OWNED
    Good offer?

$100 to $130 is the on-going price for vBulletin's owned license. Some people are willing to let it go for lower, most people aren't. Make an offer within that price range based on your personal opinion, and budget availability. Keep in mind that the seller can reject the offer, so asking us is actually quite pointless.

Please note that Jelsoft have policies against transfer if:
    1) The license is transfered once within the last year
    2) The license was purchased from Jelsoft lesser than three months ago
    or 3) The license is a leased license.

Always file a helpdesk ticket if it is being sold by another member here. Always file a sales ticket with Jelsoft via this form to confirm validity of the license yourself if you can obtain information from the seller (You will need license number, customer number and registered email address for the license).
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38