Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1

    Refer me some good reseller hosting ASAP

    I'm currently on varhosting and I just can't stand it anymore, so I need to switch ASAP.

    So, can anyone refer to me some company with reseller hosting package with these criteria:
    - Priced up to $10 monthly
    - Has been maintaining their brand and good quality for over 5 years
    - Can do free-of-charge migration from my old/current host

    I'd like to avoid changing host if I can.

    Thanks b4.
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,854
    $10 is a little low on budget... What are you space and bandwidth requirements?
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Hi,

    Well varhosting is a budget reseller hosting company he simply needs to find a company specializing in that area

    Simply search hostsearch.com
    Psychz Networks - Enterprise Servers & Data Center Professionals
    ★24/7 On-Site Support - Premium Server Hardware
    ★Facilities: Los Angeles, CA - Dallas, TX | Tier-4 Data Centers
    ★Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Psychz DDoS-Shield™ On-Premise Mitigation
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    @stealthdevil
    I think most will do.
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,868
    Hello Kopi, sorry, I do not understand your answer to Stealthdevil .
    Aprox. how much space and bandwidth are you looking for $10 per month?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    958
    $10 / month may be a little low unless you dont mind a host that oversells. As long as they are smart about it, you may be able to get away with it.

    Otherwise, I would up your budget to $15 and you might be able to increase the quality/quantity.
    Kdoubt.net - Gameing discussion, arcade, all around good fun
      0 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    1,805
    Quote Originally Posted by kopi
    I'm currently on varhosting and I just can't stand it anymore, so I need to switch ASAP.

    So, can anyone refer to me some company with reseller hosting package with these criteria:
    - Priced up to $10 monthly
    - Has been maintaining their brand and good quality for over 5 years
    - Can do free-of-charge migration from my old/current host

    I'd like to avoid changing host if I can.

    Thanks b4.
    What is your space and BW requirement. You can have a look at www.budgetreseller.com Their BR03 plan might suit your requirement. BTW: Its a pretty rock solid host.
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?
      0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Swellyville
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdoubt
    $10 / month may be a little low unless you dont mind a host that oversells. As long as they are smart about it, you may be able to get away with it.

    Otherwise, I would up your budget to $15 and you might be able to increase the quality/quantity.
    with this. Also check out the offers section of WHT. Get a list of providers together and send them over some pre-sales
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>
      0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    @Jedito
    I say "most will do" I mean most low-budget package offered by most companies will do. I assume no company would offer $10 for less than 1 GB space and 10 GB transfer. But again I could be wrong.

    So here it is: I need at least 1 GB space and 10 GB data transfer.

    I think I'm in an overselling host right now, this host was ok at first but recently. I don't know if it is tied to their overselling attitude.

    BTW I just took a peek on budgetreseller.com it's quite appealing at the first glance, thx NeoGen!

    Anymore inputs anyone?
      0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Hanoi
    Posts
    4,306
    Idologic is quite good from reviews here. Their network is good, and supporting from datacenter is very good as well. I know that cause we are using the same datacenter with them. I would like to recommend cyberwurx.com as well, but their price is more than your budget
      0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by kopi
    BTW I just took a peek on budgetreseller.com it's quite appealing at the first glance, thx NeoGen!
    I think so too; I currently need a reseller plan and their 1 hour response guarantee sounds pretty inviting to me.


    P.S.
    I don’t mean to steal your thread
      0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    174
    RSPanel.net is good if ya got a low budget
      0 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Phnom Penh/Cambodia
    Posts
    23
    I use Datapacket.com it's doing well except it have no backup quarentee.

    my current reseller is expensive and it charge per account BUT it do provide end user support and it's take lesser than an hour to get answer.
      0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    225

    webkore

    I moved from var to webkore.net
    They have a reseller package within your budget.
      0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Rrright. I have finish some quick researc on all companies everyone in this thread mentioned, some from the offer section, some from the find host link up this page and read some on whreviews.
    Allow me to thank you all and those people who had pm'd me, I really appreciate the help.
    With the short time I have, I've decided to go to budgetreseller.com.

    I am signing up to them as of now.
      0 Not allowed!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,354
    Very nice
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services
      0 Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    1,805
    Quote Originally Posted by kopi

    With the short time I have, I've decided to go to budgetreseller.com.

    I am signing up to them as of now.

    Congratulations !

    You are really going to be in a very safe hand.

    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?
      0 Not allowed!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    874
    check out valuereseller.net they are really good and reliable. they would cost you more than $10 though
    good luck
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet
      0 Not allowed!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    146
    I'd recommend HostDime or JaguarPC. I've had good experiences with both. Starting cost is about double your budget, but the service is well worth it.
      0 Not allowed!

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by kopi
    Rrright. I have finish some quick researc on all companies everyone in this thread mentioned, some from the offer section, some from the find host link up this page and read some on whreviews.
    Allow me to thank you all and those people who had pm'd me, I really appreciate the help.
    With the short time I have, I've decided to go to budgetreseller.com.

    I am signing up to them as of now.
    Good luck! If you remember to, in a few months, please let us know how it goes for you.


    Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    State of Disbelief
    Posts
    22,951
    Allow me to thank you all and those people who had pm'd me, I really appreciate the help.
    Yes, we'd like to "thank" them too...though I'm sure it was purely to help and not to self-promote.

    Participants may not publish or discuss any information regarding their product or services, or future (possible) products or services, or any product or services they are, or have been, associated with. This includes, but not limited to suggesting your own services, or services of partners, clients, employers or friends. The Advertising Forums are for advertising.
      0 Not allowed!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Central America
    Posts
    159
    I would recommend beachcomber.net

    UNLESS you want to run web applications that require uploading/moving files through web interface. They don't allow writing rights to their directories. Other than that, they are VERY good.

    They have a promotion right now, $13 a month, for 4GB HD x 100GB BW
    Design. Programming. Hosting. Did I mentioned Design?
    www.webbasica.com
      0 Not allowed!

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by bear
    Yes, we'd like to "thank" them too...though I'm sure it was purely to help and not to self-promote.
    :LOL:
    I should have mentioned this before: Thank you WebHostingTalk.com!
      0 Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •