[help] IIS Problem

Hi, i has some problem in the set up ISS, it's look kinda strange because i havent meet this cause before.

I setup IIS already and do testing to IIS, looks like the IIS can handle the ASP and ASP.NET well, IIS service and WWW service also started but when i settle the private - public IP route already seems like my live web cant be seen from outside.

*I check the IP already by www.whatismyip.com and my public ip is correct"

When i try to do port scanning, from 127.0.0.1 (localhost) , the port 80 is open but when i try to scan from outside to my public ip , port 80 is closed

and after DNS propagate , it seems like "cant find server or DNS error" any idea about this? Is it possible the cause is because of IIS ? I also use hardware firewall but the firewall configuration of port 80 already open.

Ps: That IIS use for multiweb hosting

thanks in advance

check if your ISP block incomming ports like 80

No, My ISP not block port 80, now problem on the port 80 resolve already, it because of NAT firewall which come out on the windows 2003

but now whenever i try to access the website it said "under construction page"

any idea? Actually can i unistall DHCP protocol ? I already specify the local IP manually

thanks

need to put your files in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot and the first page default.html or you need to setup the defatult page name in iis admin

quick read

http://www.no-ip.com/support/guides/...ng_up_iis.html

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/323972