Thread: okyDESIGN

Question okyDESIGN

At first glance, it doesn't appear to have much content. It was slow loading on my computer (I'm on a dial up connection right now though) and I nearly closed it while waiting for it to load.

It's very difficult to navigate... mabey because there's no navagation system?
    If I understood that language it would probably be easier for me to go around the site, but right now, I have no clue to what it is.

Try making it more easy to surf and those tiny text are getting too repeated. We all know that all of us hate to read tiny text so why not try a different way to make it look "modern" as you're trying to do.
    . . : : iSight Design : : . .
    http://www.iSightDesign.ca

interesting stuff........I thought it was pretty good.......
    --

Hello,

Regarding connection speed: I'm on a T1, and the site was very slow connecting to the server. Perhaps you should find a new web host (clients may be turned away from a slow site).

The design looks nice.

Kind regards
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

Nice eye candy. Not sure what the site is about - but that's not surprising since it is not in English.

Thumbs up

Loved the images! Very nice. Can't comment on much of the content, as I only speak English.