Cool Two Brand Spanking New Templates from SevenCube

Hello Everyone,
    I have two new templates done from SevenCube, available at low holiday prices.
    This design is themed around one man operations, but can be suited for various genres.
    This design was created for a website host, and features a large customizable image that can be suited for promotions or the message you'd like to get out first.

I'm looking for offers starting at $99, and an X-Mas Special Buy-Out of $150.

What does the price include? Price includes all source files (PSD/HTML/CSS), exclusive rights, plus a main/sub page already created in HTML. Also, Logo Design is pre-created for you and can be customized to your company free of charge.

Can I see the subpage? Yes, just click on any of the navigational links to take you to a subpage example.

Do you do customized Templates? Yes, SevenCube can provide you with a customized template- which will provide you the same outcome (source files + html template). Saving you the costs of a fully developed website. Prices start at $199 for a custom website template designed to your specs.

Can I be notified of new templates? Yes, sign up here to be notified 24-48hrs before anyone else- and get first dibs!
    An affordable marketing agency,

I am viewing the template 016 in firefox the latest version and the menu text is out of place.

Thanks for heads up applework, problem should be solved now.
    An affordable marketing agency,

nice templates. Good luck with your sales mate.