My site doesn't work

I asked this in

but the answer is too slow.

I am using

However, doesn't work.

I abandoned the website for so long. Suddenly, I checked again and found out it doesn't work.

What should I do?

Barcelona, Spain
    You should check if the database connection info is still correct. It looks like wrong username or password to me?
    hi there!

Are you sure? It used to work just fine. Also, if I logged in as administrator I got this message:
    Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_9ee_0.MYI' (Errcode: 13)
    File: /home/legendar/public_html/Sources/BoardIndex.php
    Line: 82

To logged in as administrator smf need to be able to access database. So that doesn't seem to be the problem there.

I tried to logged in phpadmin and I got this message:
    Warning: session_write_close(): open(/tmp/sess_5f02aabf1c2d7a26d689a987f93b1192, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 44

Warning: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 44

Scotland, UK
    chmod -R 777 /tmp

Server Management -
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: [email protected]

I just find out that both of my forum face that fate. Looks like this is an SMF thing. Wordpress don't give me this problem.

This technique chmod -R 777 /tmp, work though.

Thanks a lot. I wonder what happened. It used to work. Then it went wrong. I mean the permission of /tmp have never changed before things went wrong.

Anyway, now it is fixed.

You'll also want to confirm that the sticky bit is set on that directory. This is very important. If an ls -l does not show a t in the permissions you will need to either perform a "chmod +t /tmp" or "chmod 1777 /tmp".

In case you're curious here is a link to explain the purpose of the sticky bit:
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.