I am unable to open a business bank account

I have my company incorporated in Delaware but I am living in Texas , I went to Bank of America in TX to open a business bank account but they said the business has to be registered in Texas , is there any other bank that accept out of state business ?

Quote Originally Posted by 123x
    I have my company incorporated in Delaware but I am living in Texas , I went to Bank of America in TX to open a business bank account but they said the business has to be registered in Texas , is there any other bank that accept out of state business ?
    You may be incorporated in Delaware, but many states require you to also be registered in that state as a foreign (out of state) corporation if you intend to do business (i.e. maintain an office) there. It should just be a simple form to fill out, and they'll want to see a Certificate of Good Standing from Delaware. Once you are registered with Texas as a foreign corporation, the bank should allow you to open an account.
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions
    *** http://www.bqbackup.com/ ***

Wahcovia and AMSouth banks allow out of state.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by HostFrog
    Wahcovia and AMSouth banks allow out of state.
    aha I am going to try both tomorow.

WAMU will work with you on the banking situation. They have excellent rates and cater very well to smaller businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by kris1351
    WAMU will work with you on the banking situation. They have excellent rates and cater very well to smaller businesses.
    You still have to have your company registered with the state with WAMU. We are currently using WAMU (Washington Mutual) and they required us to bring in the papers regarding company registration before they opened the bank account.
    VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

If you are going to list the company address as in the state of Texas any state will probably be "Legally" required to have you show registration in the state.

Realistically if you want to hold a Delaware corporation and operate in Texas then you should have the mail, including banking, be pointed towards the Delaware office.

If it appears that you are registered in one state but fully operating in another it can create problems for you.