I think this forums need more.

I was looking around... how come this forums doesn't have a spot for SEO?

I'm mean SEO is a big part of getting traffic and hosting or any websites are concern does need it... Seems like it has a lot more design and just hosting package which is fine but i think it would be better with a little section with SEO.

Just my thought... how's everybody's day going?

you have the web design and content forum.

Because SEO has nothing to do with webhosting.

If they add a seo forum, it should go as a sub-forum under the "web design" forum that already exists..
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy
    Because SEO has nothing to do with webhosting.
    That's a matter of opinion. Either way, we have forums about topics that are relevant to web hosts and others in the web hosting industry but that aren't directly about web hosting, e.g. Programming, Computers, and Web Design & Content.

If they add a seo forum, it should go as a sub-forum under the "web design" forum that already exists..
    As was already mentioned, it's part of the Web Design & Content forum. Some aspects of SEO are related to design and others to content. And while the forum title doesn't cover everything, the forum description includes SEO.

Lois
    "Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." – Theodore Roosevelt