MPT Full Rack Resellers?

Hello,

I understand that MPT availability is a little tight right before the hollidays, so I would like to find out if there are any resellers that presently have a full rack available at MPT?

I need to license one full rack (preferably a locking cabinet) with at least 110v/40amps, but 60amps would be ideal. I would also like to buy my bandwidth seperately via my choice of carrier at MPT (30mbps commit -- 95% billing).

And here's my Christmas wish:

Does anyone think I can make this happen this week?

Thanks!

Will you take 2 post racks? 4 post racks are harder to comeby and locking cabinet is probably near impossible. Deployment within the week usually isn't a problem if the space and power is already built.

4-post racks are OK; I'd like to avoid 2-post racks.

I'm open to any other carrier neutral south bay facilities with MPT-like carrier selection that can supply 110v/60amps to a rack. Any reccomendations?

I know that MPT just opened up more space within the building. You might be able to get a cab from them directly.

For 110V/60A, check the Equinix and switch and data. If you aren't going with MPT directly, most resellers won't sell you space unless you buy their transit.

MPT does seem to be getting rather full; however there certainly are locking cabinets available. Also, it's much easier to get 60amps per cabinet on the 16th floor than it is on other floors at MPT. MPT also tends to be a less-expensive option than other datacenters in the area...especially anything that sounds like Equnix.