Looking for a job (basic support, writing/editing)

I'm looking for a job either in a support capacity or writing site content.

I have no prior experience working in webhosting technical support, but I have performed some of the tasks on my own, and I am a quick learner. I have worked in general computer support before for two school districts, although this tended to be more hardware than hosting related. I am looking to gain some valuable experience in hosting support.

Also, I am available to write some content for your website. With a little bit of research, I can write on a variety of subjects. If you already have something written out, I can edit and expand it.

If you would like to get in contact with me, please e-mail [email protected].

Thank you.

Are you online often? ( which country?)
    What price per hour are you looking for?
    What experience do you have?
    Do you want to do research, tech support, general work, HTML, management?
    Are you looking for only hosting support related work experience?
    Do you have instant messenger?
    Adrian K. - Turnkey PHP Scripts with PayPal IPN

Yes, I'm online quite a bit (more than is probably healthy, heh). I live in the United States.

As for price, that's negotiable. It would depend on the work. I can do research (it's a big part of my college major), tech support (tickets, chat, IM), along with general work. I'm comfortable with both HTML and CSS as well, if that's what you mean. As for managing, it would have to be in a field I feel competent in.

I am looking for any sort of job that allows me to work from home and can be performed over the internet. If you have something in mind other than hosting-related, I would be willing to consider it.

I have an MSN account: [email protected].