whois server info for .com and .net

Hi,

I am looking the whois server who allow to search for .com and .net domains as I am using wehois script for my website but registrar is blocking me as I have big trafic for whois. I have one whois server set and I need more so I can balance the load on to diffrent name servers. can any one give me the whois serer address for diffrent registrar to do .com and .net whois?

Thanks,
    Raza

That's why many of us don't use whois scripts but programs with proxies for bulk whois queries

There are no endless sources for whois servers
    Most web-based servers also use now image verifications
    --- ZARDEN.com : Buy and Market Domain Names ---

Quote Originally Posted by domnom
    That's why many of us don't use whois scripts but programs with proxies for bulk whois queries

There are no endless sources for whois servers
    Most web-based servers also use now image verifications

I got the list here of whois servers:
    ftp://sipb.mit.edu/pub/whois/whois-servers.list

I can use but the probelm is how can be recognized which domain registered by which registrar so it go to that spasific whois server to get the result.

http://whois.enom.com and serach the domain enome.com it will show the result but if you search the domain google.com it will not give the result.

And if go to any whois website or for example go to networksolutions.com and do whois from there for google.com it will show the result even google.com is not registered by networksolutions.com.

This is a common thing as many of small whois script doing whois and giving the result but point after all how it is recognizing that this domain is registered under which whois server so it go to that server and get the result.

Any idea on this?

Thanks,
    Raza