Thread: Google Adsense

Google Adsense

Hi there, i have some problems with my google adsense as theres has been a few clicks on the ads in my forum that my friends done but i checked the earnings in my account it is still $0.00

How come?

Maybe they were public service ads. I wouldn't encourage anyone to click on your ads though if I was you

The earnings don't update every second....it can hours for the earnings to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse
    Maybe they were public service ads. I wouldn't encourage anyone to click on your ads though if I was you
    Yup, it is a public service google ads and why not click on it??

Quote Originally Posted by klarth
    the earnings don't update every second....it can hours for the earnings to show up.
    Hope so...

Page Impressions

Clicks

Page CTR
    12.50%

Page eCPM
    $0.00

Earnings
    $0.00

So whats happening over here that the earnings are $0.00 ?

You don't get paid for public service ads, and i wouldnt get people to click on your google ads, becuase thats the kind of thing that google will ban you for.

Now changed to Ads by Google, and i dont get people to click on the ads but i just simply make a post in the forum to explain that the Google Ads are there to fund the site and they can feel free to click on it if they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Terryy
    and i dont get people to click on the ads but i just simply make a post in the forum to explain that the Google Ads are there to fund the site and they can feel free to click on it if they want.
    I would remove that very quick if I were you, once google get a sniff of that message, you will be removed from their campaign

Okie then i think i remove it, and btw whats the meaning of Page Impressions, Page CTR & Page eCPM ?

You can't attract attention to the ads. That phrase may be seen by them as an incentive.

Page impressions - number of times the ad appeared
    Page CTR - percentage of clicks
    CPM - cost per thousand impressions (average)
    Two decades of web marketing experience & millions of visitors, previously a super-affiliate.

that's really odd, i think google has too much power for its good

eCPM is estimated Cost per Thousand

and

CTR - Click Through Rate, how often based on the impression did someone click on an ad

As for the above posts as well, mentioning that your adsense pays you money is against the Google's TOS which they can and will ban your site from their AdSense service.

Same goes for clicking your own website's ads
    SharkBait
    Web Dev: php, MySQL, HTML, XHTML, JS, CSS
    www.DyanmicShark.com - Coming Soon!
    My Blog:www.tyleringram.com

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse
    I would remove that very quick if I were you, once google get a sniff of that message, you will be removed from their campaign
    What if you didn't write it and someone else said the truth behind the website earnings not directly saying to users that they got to click on the ads?

They can analyse click statistics and ban you if they think they are incentivized. That happens a lot!
    Two decades of web marketing experience & millions of visitors, previously a super-affiliate.

I think as long as Google doesn't think that person is the site owner its ok?
    SharkBait
    Web Dev: php, MySQL, HTML, XHTML, JS, CSS
    www.DyanmicShark.com - Coming Soon!
    My Blog:www.tyleringram.com

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait
    I think as long as Google doesn't think that person is the site owner its ok?
    Google assumes everything. They kill accounts when they get bored.
    Webmaster Forum • webmastertalk.net • Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools • domainfocus.com • Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

not sure about it, never been disabled by adsense

Page eCPM
    $144.05

Earnings
    $12.24

Does Google pay us any portion of the money in Page eCPM? If not why do they bother to put that in the report?? sorry but im new to Google Adsense

Quote Originally Posted by TextLinksguru
    that's really odd, i think google has too much power for its good
    If you're using their services, then they can do whatever they want. But they don't
    have the power to compel you to use them, do they?

Sorry another question that is whats the currency of the earnings in even after we set the currency settings to our own local country currency?

Terryy they put the eCPM so that you know what you are averaging per thousand impressions, and compare it with cpm campaigns you could be running in your site.

Okie thanks what about the currency my earnings is in? i have changed my payment currency to my local country so its now my local currency?

no if google found the same ip clicking the ads again again then they will ban u ! to prevent this u have to send a email to google informing about that ip which is clicking the ads w/o reason
    http://Smilemaker.uk.to
    (More than 800 readymade scripts)
    http://Bestforum.uk.to/uk/forum