Atlanta, GA

[job offer] Skilled PHP/Mysql Programmer Needed

Job offer for part-time/freelance PHP/MYSQL programmer with atleast 3+ years experience to work on a community site adding new features. You should be able to produce clean and advance coding. Work hours can vary, but I do require daily communication via messenging system (ymsg, msn, aim). Ideal programmer would be college student, or someone that needs extra cash on the side.

Payment (via paypal) for projects will go out weekly after each or at the end of each project... Deductions of 15% will be retaken away for every day communication/project update is not given. To avoid this it's simple send out an email, cell phone txt msg, phone call, or instant msg.

Please understand I'm not looking for someone that is filled with excuses (computer broke, family member died, wedding, typical programmer excuses). I will not waste more than one day communicating/interviewing with a programmer. If you check your email once every 2 days then you're not the person I want to work with. I personally check my email ever atleast 2 times every hour. Just be Professional.

- please include past work experience
    - hourly rate
    - available work hours
    - ymsg, aim, or msn name
    Last edited by acctman; 12-19-2006 at 03:27 AM.

I currently run a small web hosting business and find that I have a lot of time available just sitting at my desk. I would like to make myself available as a support tech to other hosting or server companies. My skill set is quite varied including php/mysql/apache/postfix/sendmail/horde/bind. Also MS Windows servers and products. I can provide phone support for the entire range of the hosting business. I am asking $20 dollars an hour part time or full time and can cover 2 phone lines.
    PM me with more questions.