i wrote this little script, based on a tutorial on W3School site.
It's suppose to process form "POST"
this is how much i've done so far:
/* Post Ajax Function */
function Post(file, id)
alert ("Browser does not support HTTP Request");
if (xmlHttp.readyState==4 || xmlHttp.readyState=="complete")
/* General Function */
else if (window.ActiveXObject)
You are adding the string "Status" to the id sent of WordStatus. This would equal "WordStatusStatus" and there is no element with the id of WordStatusStatus.
Thanks for that. small typo, i didnt realise it. i removed the recurring word and now when i test run the script, i get no errors at all. at the same time, the script isnt printing back to me what ever i submit. so the script isnt working..