anonymous support?

I am wondering about this: Does anyone offer a reseller plan that comes with ananymous support.( I am not sure of terminology) For instance, if I wanted to offer a hosting plan, be responsable for the billing and set up....but have the host company take care of any technical problems that may arrive? I think I have heard of this before, but not sure.

That is what is generally known as end user support and there are companies that offer this service on there reseller plans

You would be better of asking this question in the reseller section of this forum or getting a mod to move this to that forum

Hi,

Most hosts selling reseller accounts will not offer user-end support, but you're always welcome to contact them if there are any issues. Though I believe there are few that would be willing to do this, but you'll have to find a way to work out the anonymity issue for the helpdesk/support emails so on.

Cheers
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

but you'll have to find a way to work out the anonymity issue for the helpdesk/support emails so on.
    Generally the host will have already found a solution to this problem.

You would be better of asking this question in the reseller section of this forum or getting a mod to move this to that forum
    Good idea! Thread moved.

There most certainly is a growing number of web hosting reseller providers that are now offering end user support that is completely anonymous and you take the credit. However, these plans tend to be on the higher side if you want reliable support you can depend on for your customers.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

More and more companies are offering this.. It is a great way to ease off the load and focus on advertising... Doing a search here will bring a few results up..
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like ResellerPanel.com may be a good option for him?
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Quote Originally Posted by XeHSean
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like ResellerPanel.com may be a good option for him?
    It could be, I guess it would depend on the OPs circumstances & weather he wants full control or not.
    Please PM me if you need any updates or help.

Generally the host will have already found a solution to this problem.
    Correct Dan, not actually too difficult of an issue. For example, if you have the appropriate license for Cerebrus, you can just add your clients support domains to your internal helpdesk - emails would be sent to and from their domain with whatever signature they request. Additionally, the reseller can have access to their Q to monitor/learn/get involved with their client interactions if they like. I am certain others have even better ways of handling this. The more complicated process is telephone end user support for resellers. Theres only a couple of companies doing this. There are certainly ways to implement this, it just adds complexity and cost to the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by CartikaHosting
    Correct Dan, not actually too difficult of an issue. For example, if you have the appropriate license for Cerebrus, you can just add your clients support domains to your internal helpdesk - emails would be sent to and from their domain with whatever signature they request. Additionally, the reseller can have access to their Q to monitor/learn/get involved with their client interactions if they like. I am certain others have even better ways of handling this. The more complicated process is telephone end user support for resellers. Theres only a couple of companies doing this. There are certainly ways to implement this, it just adds complexity and cost to the solution.
    Can this also be done through Kayako?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Honestly dont know - other then just some basic testing, really do not have much experience with Kayako.

We are thinking about switching back to the hsphere integrated helpdesk, because it handles end user support seamlessly and even gives you the option to charge per ticket or per month for the service (problem is, it is missing alot of features Cerebrus has that we require).

Quote Originally Posted by HostFrog
    No.

Cerberus and Ubersmith are the only mainstream helpdesks that can currently handle that feature seamlessly. Both offer easy client-side GUI's too, though Cerberus takes a little more setting up to get a true "helpdesk feel" for all added clients. That is based on our testing which ended three months ago for those features.

The only other bit of advice is to make sure you check that the company's helpdesk resides on an anonymously-named server. Otherwise the helpdesks will add the hostname in to the headers and, by default, "blow" your anonymity.

Simon
    EIRCA Ltd, home of The Genius Network.