Question Questin about Servage.com

Hi dear WHT friends
    I want to sell webhosting services
    i saw servage and i find that they had good offer
    and i asked them about their service , they didnt answer me
    now i want ask you :
    Can i have separated accounts and start my web hosting biz?
    Do they have any Panel which can do this fr me?
    thanks

They are good. and cheap. but usualy this kind of acounts give you just one control panel, so that is not perfect for hosting bussines.

From http://www.servage.net/show/?menuHea...page=about_aup:

Customers are not allowed to resell our services without permission. Servage reserves the right to terminate or limit such activities.
    Last edited by ldcdc; 12-19-2006 at 01:13 AM.

Why not get a reseller? If infact you are wanting to sell web hosting space, a reseller would be good for you.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

i don't trust them

and i asked them about their service , they didnt answer me
    And shouldn't that be reason enough for you to avoid them? What kind of a support will you get with a company who will not even respond to your pre-sales questions.

Quote Originally Posted by HostFrog
    Why not get a reseller? If infact you are wanting to sell web hosting space, a reseller would be good for you.
    This is the best, low cost option. Find a reliable, affordable company that provides reseller hosting plans and start your business.
    Web Hosting by Brontobytes

I was on them for a day.
    Signed up.

Next day, my account got suspended cause i was using too much CPU power, when all i had was a forum.

Only get them if your site is small and has minimal traffic.

For anyone trying to start out in the web hosting business, it is best to start out with a reseller account. You will not only save money, but alot of time and headache that comes with having your own server, fully managed or not.

Also many web hosting resellers provide many tools that can help you get going in the web hosting industry. Also the upfront cost of a web server is much more than worth paying. In essence dont buy what ya dont need.

Also keep this in mind, with a resellers account you can up and decide to quit selling if you find you dont like it. Where dedicated servers, you may be in a contract, and paying alot more to find out you dont like somthying.

Just suggestions,

Lane

Dear rackalia
    Thanks yes ther are.

Yeah i didnt see this line. we should say they are dictator hosting .Kidding thanks

dear HostFrog,
    Do you know any cheap reseller with high traffic and Larg space like servage. features?

And shouldn't that be reason enough for you to avoid them? What kind of a support will you get with a company who will not even respond to your pre-sales questions.
    Exactly you are right
    but i hear they have ticket sys 4 their customer.

my freind nimonogi
    say some of those hosting if you know.thanks

PigFat
    for minimal site do i need 2100 gig transfer and 250 gig spase?:-)

In essence dont buy what ya dont need
    agree.
    Thanks for your all suggestion and helpful points.
    so
    Do you know any Reseller with huge amount of space and transfer
    for around 20$ per month?

Hosts have to make a profit somewhere, and if they're giving you huge amounts of space and bandwidth for very low cost then they're not going to make a profit. The only way for them to make profit at huge space and bandwidth is if they cram lots of customers onto one server, which decreases server integrity and leads to more downtime and other problems.

Your best bet is to find a company that doesn't offer outrageous amounts of space and bandwidth for a good price, unless of course you're happy with a slow and unstable server
    http://www.uniballhq.com - Free online multiplayer game

Hosts have to make a profit somewhere, and . . .
    Dear Hoster
    take a look ate this hosting
    hetzner.de

Quote Originally Posted by Alphavillage
    Dear Hoster
    take a look ate this hosting
    hetzner.de
    So what? Can you please enlighten us a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    I have always found them quick at responding but, that doesn't mean they are like this always

Maybe the reason (good and or bad) Servage didn't answer was they proberbly found it a silly question to be asking when (if you read the site and or think about it) it's obvious you can't re-sell.
    ┣▇▇▇═─√v^√v^√♥
    - Proudly Hosted By: NetworkPanda.

Quote Originally Posted by PigFat
    I was on them for a day.
    Signed up.

Next day, my account got suspended cause i was using too much CPU power, when all i had was a forum.
    For this to be the only reason - doesn't add-up!

What forum was you using? Maybe it was some dodgy forum mods and or hacks you had as add-ons, too popular for shared hosting services?...
    ┣▇▇▇═─√v^√v^√♥
    - Proudly Hosted By: NetworkPanda.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyFF
    So what? Can you please enlighten us a bit?

http://www.hetzner.de/rootserver_en.html